5/30/11

The hours (movie)

I believe that death is always an issue or something to think about as long as I am alive  Although issues about quality of life, choice of life  are also related to questions about death as deeply connected  matters.
The movie called "The Hours"addresses death and such issues.





I did not like or find any satisfaction watching this movie,so it is hard to make a comment.  My question was  is it always necessary to describe death or killing in order to feel,express, or experience value of life?
the beginning and the ending of the story is sort of same and I saw no development other than frustration for life.  Maybe that is where I am?

yet still would like to believe life, survival  first, love second.. I hope I would ever have to one or the other in my life? on anyone's life?I think that is a tragedy