5/31/11

June first

the day, June first is my grandfather's birthday.
He is a person  who loved my weird nature most in my life.  He thought being different in my own way was somehow unique  and inventive.With his acceptance,I always wanted to make him proud more than anything anybody.  I always knew that he loved me.  He always wanted do many things for me to make me happy. Although He did not talk much about, I know that he prayed a lot for his grandchildren.
He knew what I like, and what I get scared of well. I was like always his baby who was afraid of dark. always walked for me from train station near by to home Although I had a bicycle to ride home,he was just there waiting for me to make me feel secured. 
  its been years since he passed away.  And being in dark doesn't scares me much any more,But every  life's turning point, he shows up in my dream as if he wanted to reminds me of the security.  I have not seen him for many months.. never said a word in such dreams, but always look at me in same loving way.

 He loved carpentry and loved new technology,bought me very first PC, loved spending time taking care plants and the  roses that bloom in his yard was always mine.. 

miss you and love you, grandpa
hope you are still proud of me..