3/15/13

Happy New Year!!

My New Year"s resolution is to eat healthy and stay healthy.  After all of those days living life of deprivation, my health seems to be my primary concern.
I will quit smoking and start eating more meat and vegetable, start eating meals three times a day.


And hre is anounce ment to make about things happened around my environment though I do not know consciously what  had happened or how it ended by the end of last year.

Well, I hate to start my New Year day with anguish or grumpy attitude,but I think, the termination of the mind reading device did not happen through out the world.
My first assumption is either people decided to manipulate or take advantaged of me as long as I live, or Just decide to wait for my health to recover for the surgery,so we can terminate the use totally.
My seond assumption is  there was New year party planned at the hotel I was staying fp