7/13/11

a friend's mail to a friendly astrologer

 Who is this friend?






I have been in struggle and been in journey  associated with Astrology, dream, destiny and life work  for about a year now.  I have learned more about Astrology,and believe more.  yet I am doubtful person especially when it comes to my knowledge and my ability.  Yes for somethings, other people know better at practical level.  But I happen to see more than others and started to believe part of vision I had these several year was relevant for something I could not put my both hands physically,but it seems important,so I have been in struggle to what to let go out of my life to make my life simple yet meaningful.  The problem is no one could be sure till die and I am in same situation having no way convincing anyone.

Some of the reading was new information,yet I still think it describes well.  If knowing Astrological chart interpretation could help life's improvement, I would certainly try to affect my life better using that information.
Lately, I think about meaning of the "help" and Astrology and association of my vision and about the knowing...
Yes I tend to see things how I want to see away from realistic practical view.  I like helping others, I like interacting others. many come to me for help sometimes.
three years ago, I met a man and felling love with the guy.  At the point, he was in life big chaos because of unfortunate accident of his step son.  I now he had step son,but was not sure if he was still with the wife or not,so started talking about the accident and more and more we got closer. When we exchanged our phone number, I happened to find out the fact he is  married and also had two small kids with the wife.  But I wanted to help him and kept e-mail, phone text contact and we got closer.  And when we had lunch talking about each other, talking about God, and other things, I had strange vision that his wife lied the paternity to him just to get married with the guy. It was shocking,but he seems not to know for sure at that time, so I decided to stay friends in case he needs help get over the lie and deception.  The fact was he loved those kids, could not say or do anything against,since legal  marriage was only way to keep seeing those kids.  I wanted help him,he was Taurus, with Moon in Pisces,(his wife was Aquarius with moon in Aquarius) and  we made love and found that he was so sensitive and caring that I fell in love with him which was wrong thing, but I wanted to do everything to make him survive.   He was cancer survivor who deserved a lot of break from life with many medical episode who did not need any more stress.  Yes he also lied to me a lot,but it was nothing to me I never believed in myself or in life  at all before then.  I had just left my husband and was experiencing so much freedom and love for life.  So much so that I didn't care about consequences much. seemed he was best thing happened to me.
Coincidentally, it was only my individual love fool story with so much pain and restlessness till sometimes end of year 2009.(well it was started far earlier than that,but I was so focused on him to be OK that I didn't care or could not see.
Whole year 2009 was about reading and writing  to me.  And had strange religious dream and idea coming from no where,too.  But I was never be religious although  I loved reading Astrology.   I was no one no important existence being child being a woman, being mature and being cheap and cost effective,just typical of my culture,but one day,  my friend told me I had grand trine in my horoscope, I never felt special,loved the sense of something great is waiting in my future,but I was always realistic person in negative way and still that way in many  aspects.  It probably is life long struggle.  But something had changed when  I made mistake helping the guy.
I went through a lot of mental torture here and there because of it.  And your chart reading describes sort of that. 
My religious view  I had was somehow Christianity where I am not a Christian,but the guy was.   Although Astrology doesn't take side on religion, it probably have association at the level of psyche.
In Christian bible, virgin Mary got pregnant with the guy without sex.  And there is no description of how much the man had money or way to support the pregnant woman.  Instead there is glorious religious story was made out that was just simple will to protect unborn life. It was Jesus's story,but to glorify his achievement, it fail to make distinction between lies and intention.  Intention was good from begginging to end,but I guess until there is world that woman can have a baby without telling a lie to anyone,the insecutity would keep making unfortunate family.  It was about love from begining to end,then it was switched to money and security,  There were victims,and I was  called or attracted to deal, and I did my best.
Anything else described in the bible, there are so much  lost in translation?.  to keep square peg into round whole, whole was becoming pushed wide so much started losing meaning of existence.  Its no right or wrong  as long as there are people who feel comfort in the story beauty in the love story just like Astrology.  You said at the point when  your prediction leave your desk,it is 100 percent accurate.   Everything was right at one point. It all is about way of interpretation,there is  no wrong answer, every story  really is story of healing. heal love wounds with love one find in life.

Your chart updating came into my eyes after Mercury retrograde is over.  I was confused between the story and the reality.  And you expressed hard aspect of my Neptune which was not mentioned last time.
I am in trouble how to apply these information it into my life.
I thought I was helping,but I really was torturing? or the other way around.
If what you know   is not helping or ,but hurting or causing pain,not being comfortable,
Would you still offer your help?
I also believe there is no coincidence other than intention from sky of knowing.
What really is "help" mean? I am assuming that you believe Astrology could help people.
One American author wrote book about a man saving a fish.  A man  find fish looks like drawn  in the pond,but if you save the fish, it would probably die being away from the water.  So you just have to see it keep swimming like drawing. In this sense, what is compassionate? what is help?
I thought as long as it had life,it might worth a effort helping either with words,gesture of encouragement.  Am I seeing something you are not seeing?too illusionist never to be understood?