7/14/11

the universe

My friend just told me that universe knows everything.

Yes there was behind  the scene manipulation and deals to purchase salvation regarding prophecy and translation of things somewhere between United State and Middle Eastern countries, and somewhere?  Maybe?


I am sorry to tell you all  that  some of you   lost in translation and  betting wrong about the meaning of "new world order" and other things.  One of American  family might have   made the decision to purchase the salvation for all and arranging balancing, promising  religious political issues in past? maybe?  Please acknowledge that they are not so  good any more. People elected someone else to do the right thing in honest  way.
Yes United States had such surplus and someone created trillion deficit in order to buy  and make behind the scene,making deal.  Maybe?
Yes we want the Surplus back  and we want those illegal money to be confiscated. It was stolen money and you all knew the fact  and did not represent public will as Americans  here in America.  Hopefully the gamble does not represent decision as Islam countries.  I hope all those good people or true believers of God help those who took part in that  gamble straightening things out  before the year 2012.
Why 2012? you probably know that if you are player of  the gamble don't you?  I don't really know till its too late.
I do not know much about world  politics or economy,but I know that in any data base,especially financial records, there is no such thing as "deleted" information even due to death or due to illegal activities.  If there is exceptions to be..  WHERE?? which bank? which country??
Usually,It just create new records data base to be kept making it harder to be  accessed to. (like "soul" works?)  Please be helpful to solve the issues. if asked in that matters.
gambling is no good.dying for money,  ruining life for money is stupid.
trying to purchase salvation sounds good intention,but I believe it is not good enough to show the faith and love, in the eyes of God (god or gods). I believe and heard that God, god,gods are way more generous and loving than we could ever think of.   but I am still alive and no proof about that or whatever. therefore what to believe, that is gamble,too.

hope to survive this hardest test together...honestly.
follow your heart,do the good thing do the right thing.. shall we?
yes I do also believe the universe knows everything.

Hear that traditional Christians?
Hear that Muslims?
Hear that country of Japan?
Hear that country of United State of America?

  HEY!! give my life back first!! too.
 I am not happy being planted chip set into my brain unknowingly(they called "treatment").
So Japanese gov can read and steal my thought and ideas? Sure they ruined this whole world, entire my life.  Hope to God they pay for that.. Watch out for the move of Uranus and Saturn. I will see the result watching news and TV someday would I say "I told you so" or " Well too bad all are so stupid unable to correct the mistake on time when I told you the answer"


 Sincerely,

:)