9/14/13

Sure thing

There area things people to know.  Just because someone dominated, controlled your thought, responsibility being you, yourself does not get transfer.

There was idea that all doctors of United States, Japan to be under management of  the  mind reading device.  However, when removal is our objective, when there is no legal punishment, when there is no boundary to divide responsibility of individual, I found it is useless effort to start or keep going.
 When I describe no more use of mind reading device, no means NO. we all are working for removal altogether.  and those doctors who were operated area also so one of them to be operated to be free.  they need to start carrying their responsibility of their action and decision.
  For this reason, all doctors will be monitors visually at real time for surveillance reasons, not through mind reading device records and manipulations.
 My manipulation  of thought, and managing health to be eliminated soon for this reason.
  I need healthy and safe  life environment.



My surgery would be operated by my doctor team who treated my disease to begin with.  If there were to be cooperation, please note that, there is no punishment or fine or forcible action unless someone holding gun to each to act in certain act, even then this life threat would probably seems to be fake or play in the movie..  There is not enough money or love for negotiation for certain actions or course of actions.

In our imagination and ideal, we have abundant energy, love possibilities that cannot be defined by words or intentions itself.
my surgeries be done being observed in safe and secure manner  all the sexual , spiritual intent my being  unconscious to be eliminated.



In this country, United States,  there will be screen device to self test to detect  existence of mind reading device. both young, and old. all are encouraged to have testing and those who are affected to be treated for removal t cost of public.

At this point, there is not enough statistics to figure out cost of all the removal of the affected people, however, doctors from both United States and Japan are to be expected to work together for removal completely.  No matter what income, what health insurance each has, the opportunity for the removal must provided and will be happening so.


For now my request to my country, Japanese government is that to remove device from my trusted friends and business partners who provided my country massive help and assistance for my life protections.  They are expected to  exist in Humboldt.  and constantly providing my life security and protecting my life from other possible harms.












 



I