4/15/11

fear or courage?

Sometimes,just watching,seeing news is hardest chore of my day.

Politics,natural disaster,and everything about life could get hard sometimes. But fact is there is not enough money or event exist to make unhappy people happy instantly in this reality. there is always richer, healthier,less things, or more or less fortunate thing to argue endlessly. And I am not wealthy or healthy,or smart,but I know when I am really hungry, any food taste good and always make me happy as much as I was hungry. I never had much on anything,but would like to believe internal happiness are always connected to outer happiness that takes many forms of wealth and health. Internal happiness is the only thing you could take with you when we die, isn't it?


If I want to feel myself happy for others. I I would probably keep watching news and read some about politics,but it is not my responsibility to make unhappy people smile.   It might be fun,time to time,but.
It is hard to argue or to watch politics, people expecting government to make life happier,and at the same time, many argue to find phenomenon or  a way to rock the boat which they all are in,too.



Anyway, enough my blurring about news or TV. TV or news sometimes really scares me. but I know the value of status quo,and importance of keep moving forward,importance of freedom,so I am digesting my fair dose of "fear" out of my responsibility.



I heard great thing in yoga class today. It was about not to be fearless about who you are and it was about courage. A teacher taught us that the word courage originated from the word "core" which refers "heart" and being able to show own heart to the others is origin,meaning of courage.
Isn't that somehow eye opening?


I