4/1/11

April Fool day

 I found the article and news that was so sad.  I found out that one christian in Florida burned Islam's Quran.

I know and feel that America is free country and  right to express is assured based on whatever they believe?  I am not American or Christian,and have pretty confused view of everything,but  it seems holding bible or being christian becoming signs of fool sometimes?,out of respect to the others??  If so, just  so sad.
I tried to look for good aspect of the behavior or intentions,and could not find any!!  So I hope to get help understanding it someday.
But I feel bad about the whole things,so  here is my personal apology for the people in Afghanistan who is upset about one of Christians, one of Americans  burning Quran.    I would like to believe that burning books or destroying things is not what Christianity is about,it is not what America is about.  It is about freedom, and that one christian's behavior was foolish and I would like to apologize for that behavior as a person who love this country, who love to be free.  The person does not  represent what I love and believe.   All books and things should  be handled with love and care with respect.

I am sorry that sometimes freedom means free to be  violent, freet to be a fool.

I am trying my best what really is best,but have not found the answer yet.
I hope you all find peace in your heart.