6/9/12

Making peace


Making peace

First of all, I believe all forms of divinity and its manifestation this reality. which some times called god, gods, God..
Secondly, thought about a story which my friend taught me a few years ago from holy bible.  It was all about inheritance.  Some receive more than the others Some old guy was tricked how the inheritance was distributed   to his family. The family wore animal clothes to imitate something someone sort of story.

After my days learning about Christianity for this almost two years, I witnessed destiny, and both things to be changed, and things cannot be changed.. I gave a lot of thought about how people react and live. And also thought difference between human and animal, vegetarian and people who consume meat, what is difference in the lives, what really  humanity is.  I am not saying human’s life is more valuable than animal nor animal’s life is less important than human’s life..  Just life is life and both are equally valuable.  Just human have more conscious than unconsciousness, and have more logical thought than animals. So that human have more responsibilities to keep the world beautiful and balanced.

Yes survival does matter.  Although joy of life, happiness that comes from life exist more in human's life and it does  matter who we are.  That probably is the reason that I was upset about misuse of technology, and the way I had to,I have to live my life this way… 
Humanity worth more, being human probably is real privilege and more responsible than anything, anyone that exist in this world we love..

There is not much clear division in humanity.  Maybe some are more animal like, or some are more human like time to time depend on how you look at it? But we all are people who are allowed to  make mistake, but always can and could strive for better.  It is all about balance.
I have been trying to reach somewhere peaceful for both body and mind. All the finding is sort of my conclusion of my spiritual journey at this today.


I still do not see all the events and how people were how people are how those people had been acting while I was taken away from the reality I used to live…
Today’s my realization is that what if everything is and was right in the eyes of god, gods, and God so far no matter how and what it look like in this reality TODAY? And started thinking what next thing we should do to be peaceful.

I am still blinded by the reality after death or totally spiritual side of reality just like anybody else.
I will always be a blind man at some level till I die.  Just because it’s simple fact that no one really knows what will happen after death first handedly, with tangible evidence and such.  I am no exception.
But I started to believe that when I follow my own guidance, it will get closer to how and what is most desirable in the eyes of god, gods, God   That is my faith that belong to no forms of religions other than me.
I am just human and there are a lot I don’t know for good and bad.   I am just smart enough being able  to say “ There is something I don’t know” and still know what is good left here and there up to  this today, in this life. And I know that there is room for improvement.
That is who I am, what to do.   I hope some of you are with me in this thought.


No I am not traditional Christian” but I believe past Jesus’s accomplishment.  I believe in myself and I know the core of all the religions that exist on earth is almost same…It is created by us in past and exist for us   today. 
Its time to make peace with how it is, who we are, how we were, where we are.

Ah yes bird of feather always flock together, so be sure to look around your environment just to know about yourself. Sure unpaved load is harder to walk, but worth the trip in what you see. And compassion to others makes the journey interesting and fun and all is well.

Making peace is my day to day task to do. Music, writing, meeting, communicating with people are all fun.a little bit Islamic? Maybe? 
haha- have no clue about the Islamic book? A book of poetry?
(I like Rumi the poet my Mickey taught me- Mickey loves Rumi, very sensual visionary poet)



Hope you are with me…in this making peace activity and life I live… and I am trying to be playful and hopeful through important phase of life changes.


Is anyone with me?

love,