10/16/13

Dear local law enforcement

Would you please send my request I composed on my cell phone to my daddy. I want all the serial number of laptop/ computer that manages the mind device of this area, gift to United States government. 
All the disabled people out of this management. definition of disability.. we could look up certification of SSI and approval so far. if government want to provide life fund or not. I think its reasonable to think its legitimate. Or up to whoever want to pay for the  each.

I want my babies to be safely protected.  My babies' birthday, are January16,1964 and May 13,1966.

Capricorn baby   has Aquarius moon and the Taurus baby has moon in Pisces. both has

both has Pluto and Uranus conjunction in their chart.

I did not sire or approved any kid rock, Robert Richie whose birthday is January 17 1969 or (Jan 17 1971), family businesss. they lost fund. What else do you expect for good sports to play game or catch the malicious ones. trying to push against in good sports way is wasting money and time.

make me wonder why the family still holding all the switchboard access and other management flaws.

I don't mind helping in normal definition for United States.  Wasting work and time on bait and switch cannot be tolerated.

Would you make sure there is enough fund for IRS and national guard could work together.  catching in act is not really effective or possible. So many Aliases standing around the core that needed to be stopped.

by the way, my birthday is Februaly19,1974, and I am Japanese who has passport always in my hands.

what happened to blethriser test on the street all over the town?
Yes driving is privilege given by government.  attorney group  codes, military codes already clacked here and not functioning to catch any.cant drive safely everybody so drunk and high on device management.