10/31/13

Dear national guard officers,

Please help me improving my life situation and situation in general of Humboldt county.

There are few point I would like to point about request for improvement.

This is my assumption.Please disregard all if its not true. My assumption is my religious identity is very significant and important. important enough for United States government and or international society have deep interest and feel obligation protecting, providing safe and secure environment for me to beand for me to work( spiritual work) in Humboldt.

There are two group of people in Humboldt county. I can almost distinguish whether native local humboldt county resident or not instantly All I see is things are not the way used to be any more.

Not because of my religious identity changed or not because the national gurad or military personnel started coming to town more. This place have known to have many federal employess due to pot growing culture and all. some stays same. Still so many things are different and things changed for worse way. Before it was sorely arranged for my safety and security only. There was surveillance for safety and security for myself and people I happened to be or see in town. Now it is all re arranged for protecting benefit of Jewish people and their coding, conspiracy like behaviors. Their crimes never get caught or stopped. with mind reading device or not, no one can behave or live right or act "normal" any more.

This situation is dangerous to me and harmful. People who wish to drug me making me ill keep coming to my life in same way every day. No one has ever been able to stop it.

Mind reading device is FALSE technology. they just  show, but unable to stop anything.
Any surveillance is set up for preventive action or prosecution purpose. but mindreading device do not work for total prevention of bad action. If no one get caught, no one get stopped or hold responsibility, it just get more and more dangerous.

I see people who is responsible and irresponsible.. I am assuming one that project self as responsible might be part of national guard, and one that project self as irresponsible probably just homeless that don't belong to no country not having loyalty, commitment to country of own.

Here is productive direction to change things all at once.

Please eliminate "anonymous" identification". Jewish knows who is military personnel, who is not. If they work for government. loyally being patient, they take all the insult by Jewish. ( sometimes only body is Jewish, sometimes, only mind is Jewish), sometimes, just military rules and laws are the cause. Please don't leave honest personnel left in the hole that is filled with Jewish sick drug infested nest long. If they can drug me, they can drug your soldiers all at once.

all the homeless national guard personnel should get home away from previous buddies they came to humboldt with. They should stay away from Jews, so no communication be provided in normal way. to Jewish who want to know what kind of communication no Jews are making. Anything they stole through the mind reading device got to be prosecutable if it affect national security.not for soldier, but whoever "access" to it.

all it takes is One Jews get in the environment and mess the group up.

Even if they hold mind of soldiers, If Jews cannot send message or sign out amongst them, the cynclonicity cannot be created. non Jews needed to be comfortable not having Jews around.

Once realize it, people without Jew environment started seeing phenomenon you don't see in normal life. consuming ham is one thing to see, identify leader int he Jewish mind reader is another. The device totaly breakes independent random actions.

soldiers being cynclozized for United States is good. and soldiers syclonizing for Jew is bad.

For example, five people plan to go from place A to place  B and four pepole made it and one did not, Jewish coder creates sign out of the situation, but in normal case,in normal structure its reasonable to suspect failure somewhere in intention or communication for successful team work.  eventually all five will make it without creating sign is success.   These are the people I would like to work with.  eitherone group is consisted from   pork consumer or all Jews.(No mixture ,  no communication between the two group   seems to be most uselful tactics for success.





Non Jews do not need to be part of sign or their servant for the world

Military official need to state clearly that the official stands on the side of soldiers NOT on the side of Jews who manipulate judgment and behavior pattern.

I do not mind acting like homeless. in some sense helping America before benefit of my country of Japan kind of make me homeless. I hope I have consent of my Japanese government.

One of the clue I found in my novel about Jewish conspiracy and the technology is that, it influences group dynamic and thought switch that changes in thought process.

For example, you could not find certain thing in the morning, and throughout the day, wondering about it but not finding it.and later at night, you may fnd it. you may not, and the thought switch opeartor kicked in for benefit of the planner of the day. they make decision operating the thought switch possible choices are " O, it was meant to be" or " O, I lost it or got stolen or hidden by someone last night" This cycle goes on and on. make people believe more about tarot cards and technology that create "things were  meant to be " kind of  feeling.

Please create a group that is surely non Jewish. and take over management of communication of the libraly and court house.

Jewish intention should not prevent my intention to spread message out. my message to be seen in side and outside of Humboldt. I am sure my intent and message to outside do not benefit Jewish or people who want to take advantages of the intention. Here is principle

My blog asset needed to be freezed. and not possible to cash out. No one cannot change my true identity as owner og the blog sites both profile and or my phone number information. these must be true based on the truth. all fake need to be asked for explanation for identity theft just by accessing it. Only true identity stays. My blog account adsense payout account I register is my legal name, and blog posting, my mail account is shown as T Horn as publishing name.

My blog posting should get published when I want, not when other people want or when some group of people are ready or not for any other reason or benefit.

My blog posting, my blog site needed to be out to be available to be viewed through out the world.

my mail recipient I send mail should get my mail.
My mail address book need to be kept confidential. No one other than me( myself) cannot access or use it . to prevent mail sent out in my name, in my account, this practice must be firm. this address book needed  to bekept out of authority access needed to be  asked for explanation as suspicion of identity theftor intention stealing  my  blog asset.



I do not mind sharing idea with national guards in this country. Just please understand that sentiment being burned by Jews go both way. either attorney or not attorney. I do not care, I cannot like certain people. Please accept this as my defense mechanism.
I love to post things that are beneficial to this country and the recovery work and processes.

Right now, all I can tell you is eliminate Jewish who want to give sign and steal plan, intention to broadcast outside.

Please be watchful about my life environment.  Jewss come to my life environment to broadcast their sign to the world.  My life is filled with Jews who want to make me see their sign. all get "inspired " to come close to me and started doing something "clever" all at once just because their mind reading operator think and act in similar, all at once like computer.

I hope my life environment be Jewish free. I don't mind staying the shelter, but probably have to be out sometimes soon. raper, Jewish mind controllers, druggers working very hard for kidnapping .
Its not about discrimination issue. Its about what's effective for purposeful activity and ultimate  goals.

If such plot becomes prominent, Please make decision  Join the Jews or not.  Its not reversible decision.

Which works better. If President Obama could manage entire United States, on his own, I don't need to be here. and If he need authority that world can agree, I will be on the side of this country.

Please remember that if America want right authority, it must be brought in right way. not through drugging or kid napping.through tactics, what kind of authority United States receive changes. through kidnapping, drugging, none of my standing, initiative, intention lives. just because who is making me write and saying becomes huge issue after kidnapping an drugging disappearing from mind of everybody.

It does not take words. but I need to see honest gesture that America needs me more than I need America.

Please catch al the pig that keep providing bad influences.

In Japan, there are many people behave right no matter how many people observed. even if no one is watching, probably Japanese will behave right and good. I understand hat in America, its not that way. if you don't get caught, many people probably act and behave bad.

I see the same  people around me. They  are very neat and clean and responsible no matter how others are watching or trashing. I am not sure if they are military or national guards personnel or not, but I want those people on my side.

Please create good communication here and out side of the Humboldt county.

at this point, Jews stop all the possibility of my possible moves and success.

I want Jewish control totally out of it. Piggy test works. O. Please don't let them throw up any. I want people who respect humanity as whole.

I need good communication with my local Japanese government. Please be aware the group of people who kept switching critical names ( noun)of objectives are not accepted any more

United States should mean United States. America is America, Japan is Japan. Japanese should mean Japanese. Israel should mean Israel. Islam should mean Isram.nothing else or room for bait and switch.

people's identity all get messed up through military personnel and self called government employee like politician.

If they claim its their identity, make them stick to it.If one is   being obligatedto own home country, there should not be any other choice.they are homeless. if there is no proof that governmental proof and support for legitimacy , then I think its time to investigate identity theft Its  reasonable to suspect identification is used in wrong way.,
I will never make mistake recognizing friends face and voice. I hope national guards and military feels same way about own family.

some people cannot tell difference between AmeriCorps and national guard

Please draw clear boundary in responsibility. I don't want people who is not responsible to own life, own country to be around in my life environment. Tit for Tat is not my belief, but I like people being responsible mature better.

Enough drugging practice done in my helter and house I previously lived for several months ( the house on huntoon and Wiliams) amongst self called politician group, attorney "intelligence", Hollywood recreational drug group pusher all work for same Jews.

Yes this kind of drugging happed in my past ten years and not new experience. both drugging and spider bites which people call it scabbies or bug bites when there is no biting spiders in Humboldt county.Please understand I cannot die yet for fake or real.

Amongst all the national guards,please identify each for protection If not eligible for identification, confidential information, just fire them and please deal with it immediately.
this is what Jews afraid most. They can alter memory, but experience how each felt cannot really recreated. Jews know which one is soldier and which one is not. acting like they have no idea who is who is quite joke. please provide appropriate support and assistance to real soldiers. not to the one that is fake and irresponsible.

iressiposible one is the one who work to break thestructure or the  system. not afraid of any   system or punishment. acting like part of the system, yet not really functioning or following.

I don't need to know who is who. but military official should know own people that hold responsible for. They are treated miserable between responsibility and how things are. no matter how hard it work to excel, the result always snatched by Jews and mind operators of others.

Outside of Humboldt county seems to be working with even more attorney Jewish group.

Please help me. help create safe environment here in Humboldt.



Please take me to Washington DC. I will work as same. just doing the same hopefuly away from Jews. and others.

Just a thought. Who could order or "ask" Jewish vice president Joe to be stay in the room independently because of Jewish conspiracy when both know the conspiracy summary when both made decision to run the election together.
In this mind reading device environment being independent thinker is one thing, and being flexible is another. and stay away from Jewish code or signs sending. is best.

My mind is open in the air. I know I cannot avoid. they just found me and come close to me to make point to see they can send a sign.  Yeses conversation is sign, implication is sign. action is sign, smell is sign, sound is sign.

and sign is used for cynclonizing some of the thought program my mind is set to programmed to react to sound of ambulance for insecurity .