11/8/13

crime of pig

secret of partnership and rape and stealing . - crimes of pig.

This is informative statement to describe my life environment since Spring of this year.

I used to live in Fields landing. lived with former army soldier/ independent auto mechanic.

He is the one who offered me free place to stay after I ran away from my Japanese family, my Japanese government. While I was in Japan, Jewish and catholic kept coming into my house, my room, kept raping after drugging"me psychiatric medicine to sleep. Even they attempted raping me acting like my brother. My brother is developmentally disabled. not reliable person for any action. I was relieved for leaving my family who does anything to make money using me. making good use of my life for others, and receiving money in return, its their life pattern, my Japanese government cannot say or control any more after my family worked so long with Jewish former friends I was designed to falling love with. His name is John.

I ran away to be separated from family, wanted my blog asset I know it accumulated into huge asset over the time. I could not receive because of the religious activity was my understanding.

I applied many jobs while I waited my payment from Google that was resulted from my blog writing activity. I wanted to publish my book filing copyright, but my laptop always go loop in to same page, never process anything right. I could not publish my book or set up my pay out. excuse of catholic was I seems to have no control over password or any security. When no one is reliable, being in same situation, this excuse must be out of question. I know that catholic is "deviced" deeply.

One day, after I had first job in this year, he( the auto mechanic guy  asked me to move out. He was having financial issue and personal issue unable to control his sexual, spiritual desire. But he never drugged me or did anything harmful. always try to feed me food with meat that includes sausage and bacons.

after one group of people moved in surrounding the house, he asked me to moved out.

As I kept going through the job, my employment was terminated, and right before my termination, I moved in to the room that is part of the house, on the corner of Wiliams St. and Huntoon St. the owner's name was Timothy Such and Melissa Birch.( fake ID, fake names)

In my assumption, My local Japanese government and catholic set up for their religious activity to be successful taking advantage of this house setting. In the hope that My mating with Jewish Jesus Kid rock to be together, seems to be preset goal of catholic organization. He never lived, but his family lived as catholic/ Jewish representative. I think the two owner know who they are exactly. I lived in the house for awhile and waited my check to come.

Jewish people stole my asset from Google illegally accessing to the account and in addition to that "they"( because there were more than one) raped me while I was asleep. My food was constantly drugged and biological agent that causes skin lash were spread in my room. they called it " flee" I waited my check,I never received a penny.

In the house, my friend"Joey" came over and served me wine to make me conscious. and I was thrown on the front porch. I woke up with body that are covered with bruise and my clothes I was wearing was dirty. smelled urine. mine or of others.

I suspected I was raped unconscious and I know at the entire time, self called house owner was present and witnessed whole thing. So did entire neighborhood full of people and my former friends and former husband.

these house owner told me I could stay for free a couple month, and I did, yet I did not get any job or payment. (Even my check took long time to be in my possession. I also have been waiting for the check I should receive for selling my furniture and my longing I put up for auction at Carl Johnson when I lived in Fields landing. I never received any payment.the house owner collected all of my cash and let me stay till end of the July,2013. After August 1, I started living motel to motel.

before my moving out, My friends made some kind of negotiation with them.. He wanted to take care of me. but so many Jew wanted to kidnap snatching my friend's hand. catholic organization and US government or friends of Democrat in that house did not like the idea my friends taking care of me.

After I lived in motels locally everywhere, still experienced skin lashes in motel room. I rented car and spend some times in Crescent city and local vicinity. there are so many attempt for fake killing, intent causing accident, intent of kidnapping, raping, breaking into room was prominent and happened often.. so called investigation did nothing but to prove Jewish conspiracy and greed, partnership with hollywood.  fake death of Jesus bring money and Jewish success seems to be their common goal.

My credit cardgot stopped working totally oneday.I have no choice but to go ask help to My former husband and his mother. They never drugged me. but his mother sent me to homeless shelter. Their houses are surrounded by Jews who wanted to drug me and rape me for money making as it seems.

In my understanding people who resided in the house on Wiliams and Huntoon are sent from US government. "Just not officially" and planted and operated so many illegal surgeries in this area.

My friends who wanted to take care of me away from Jews owned many local and seems to have connection with big business, I think he cooperated these fake politician's investigation so I could stay places safer and cheaper. Turned out they are just coming after my blog asset, being partner with Jewish who wanted to be Jesus for catholic, and more and more government official started focusing on here in this region, their flaw of management stated becoming lethal to this country. They want to way out, but cannot fix it or leave. is probably the situation.

this region is a lot more dangerous since they came to town.

A lot more fake ID and lots of fake homeless who applied and greened things without proper residency status establishment or proper process because of piggy deviced employee. 

Its al l done by fake ID's individual who work with Jewish and Hollywood connection that make money selling "witness protection option"

There are two authority in this town. One Jewish law firm attorneys who was expecting to take part of stealing activity of my blog asset with "Hollywood Jesus" by making mind reading device widely spread in this area and get hold on to the access.

My local friend is honest man who negotiated wanted to take care of me.

He is NOT Jewish and my government trusted him a lot. another authority is Politically big name self called friends of President Obama, democrat group who, now want to project themselves as republican after series of failure in series of actions, of containing mind reading evice spread and stopping raping and stealing my asset and set up accident. 

All were attempted wrongly and unsuccessful to hide all and still working to hide and try to receive money through kidnapping and through ransom request over my life like Hollywood dreamer would think and plot.

This Jewish Hollywood and politician parties are the one who plotted accident on me in the hope for stealing asset after establishing my fake death. After fake death, no one can find my existence if all the device is off. They are the one holding on to the switchboard so eagerly. My friend Greg is fighting against their intent.

money is in the hands of people who holds switchboards and controller of soldiers and financial institution. Jews are so eager to hold onto the device My friend Greg and this Humboldt county have enough money and prior investment from my country.

TJews all plotted spread of biochemical agent in my room and the motel rooms I stayed locally. US government later insert chlorine in my shower. started getting better, but my legs are all still scared.

My friend Greg who own many local business is angry. he promised cooperation, but broken the deal. I ended up in shelter, unable to communicate with him through phone or e-mail. Jewish owned my communication for long long time.

My friends wanted to take care of me, but the two group of pig lost gamble making money for themselvesand or to the United States. Politically financial, making this country loser.

military personnel overly taken over by Jewish pig was big mistake for all the people in the United States. and these same people are overly responsible for it . no wonder they want to hold on to fake identity. There is no way anyone can be responsible for all or fix anything any more.

In rumor, they asked exile for my country, to Japan. refusal was well justified.

In my shelter, food is drugged often, There are many sign of entry to our shelter from outside. Its hard to judge whether it is safe place. Jewish loves "sign" things were dirty, not functioning and locks are not really secured not really clean or practical for group living facility. with minor children, with adult Jewish mind there is no responsibility to identify in drugging or letting anyone into the room or facility.

Even during dinner food and drink were often drugged untill responsible individual started taking the role of serving and cleaning. drugging me and kidnapping and ask for ransom pardon seems to be quick solution Jewish legal intelligent seems to besubject working very hard these days.

Note.

my trusted friends, I call "greg, his birthday is Jan16 1964. He was offered new fake ID ,but never intend to use unles hechose to be killed for fake.He probably well known investor and his friend, he call "George", by joke is called John who used to be set up love rof mine by Jews. He still hoping special priviledge through my japanese government and financial priviledge through me.

His mind is often hacked by Kid rock's conservator/ atterney John, N( fake name),where my friend Greg's mind is often hacked by Robert Ritchie and his imposter There are several imposters in order to have no reliabilities in his own action.hoping someone will receive financial compensation

In the side of Robert Ritchie are mostly Jews who have connection with Israel, Jewish community,a nd most likely Hollywood people with money. Mostly Jewish.

If catholic has not stopped financial support, I think its façade or manipulated. catholic wanted to stop supporting him.

Jews switches noun often
they switch name of countries, United States, Japan, and switches my name and others. in the hope to receive financial compensations.

before the investigation start, me and my friend Greg thought and figured we are promised time together in the house I buy or they buy and protected from Jews and unwanted intruders in Fortuna somewhere in town for security reason was also the message to my head. I could not choose remote area in the fear and worry of kidnap attempt of Japanese, Japanese family with Jewish mind, Jews, just in general.

I requested my portion of pay, and portion of my friends. and house I can live with my friend.

FYI, my friend Greg's friend John( George)is son of Ford motor, and Greg is investor who is deeply involving in GM's business. these two people are key people for Jews who want to take advantage of most.

These two are most famous members of Ingomer club, Carson manshion here locally.

It affect Michigan and it affect future economy of America.

I want my friend Greg to be my mate. John don't like it. but I like things that way.  After John operated my brain for personal reason, I have no business with the guy. this John's family owns St Joseph hospital, and he sure does funny thing switching test result and planning, operating illegal surgeries. my local Japanese government invested the facility and helped hospital out of deep debt in recent past.

My Greg had problem diabetes, but was not severe. his doctor amputated his big toe was sign more I like and trust him, there are Jewish want to kill him to make sure I stay unsupported. If anyone I want to take to Japan for the sake of united States, this Greg be one, but so many want to take his place acting like him, dressing like him. He stopped showing up to my meeting.

In the Unite States, or in Japan, Pig keep following me make sure my asset stay in the air until Jews successfully stealing.

My Japanese doctors team wanted to make me free, but catholic, Jewish who are so afraid of their involvement with this technology stopping my accessing to help of my country, Japanese government.

Honestly, I don't care who can help me, I am tired of being drugged or set up for rape or put me into set up accident. My country believe and trust family having no choice forced by catholic who want to hide things from world. Until my country set up protection away from my family, surely United States is safest place to be.

and in premise, my family is not supposed to be in the United States. Supposedly no green card or no special privilege. before my eyes, Its very hard for me to be "protected" from Jews and or Christian who have special interest in me. rape, drug, kidnap, financial benefit, political benefit, there are many.

Japan is not Christian nation. I believe Without reading bible, they do right thing ethically my country did not allow Jews to rape me in the hospital, in my sleep when they wanted to operate/ put battery in my head. In motel, hotel, I am not sure. only Japanese government, Catholic organization know the truth.

I feel sympathy that in this country, as much as I was raped in my sleep constantly. there is no national healthcare system to manage this situation. And there is no t much desire in any other man or Christianity as far as I am concerned.

If United States were tricked, and then, I think its reasonable to help and assist recovery of United States government. I hope investigation and practice prove things in better way.

I want my portion of my asset and portions for my friends and my chosen friends, and rest could be for United States, but at this point, I am not really sure.

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 

 



 

 

secret of partnership and rape and stealing . crimes of pig.

This is informative statement to describe my life environment since Spring of this year.

I used to live in Fields landing. lived with former army soldier/ independent auto mechanic.

He is the one who offered me free place to stay after I ran away from my Japanese family, my Japanese gov. While I was in Japan, Jewish and catholic kept coming into my house, my room, kept raping after drugging me"psychistric medicine to sleep. Even they attempted raping me acting like my brother. My brother is developmentaly disabled. not reliable person for any action. I was relieved for leaving my family who does anything to make money using me. making good use of my life for others, and receiving money in return,its their life pattern, my japanese government canot say or control any more after my family worked so long with Jewish former friends I was designed to falling love with. His name is John.

I ran away to be separated from family,wanted my blog asset I know it accumulated into huge asset over the time. I could not receive because of the religious activity was my underdstanding.

I applied many jobs while I waited my payment from Google that was resulted fromy blog writing activity. I wanted to publish my book filing copyright, but my laptop always go loop in to same page, never process anything right.I could not publish my book or set up my pay out. excuse of catholic was I seems to have no control over password or any security. When no one is reliable,being in same situation, this excuse must be out of question. I know catholic is "deviced"deeply.

One day, after I had first job in this year, he( the auto mecanic guy0 asked me to move out. He was having financial issue and prsonal issue unable to control his sexual, spiritual desire. But he never drugged me or did anything harmful. always try to feed me food with meat that includes sausage and bacons.

after one group of people moved in surrounding the house, he asked me to moved out.

As I kept going through the job, my employment was terminated, and right before my termination, I moved in to the room that is part of the house, on the corner of Wiliams St. and Huntoon St. the owner's name was Timothy Such and Melissa Birch.

In my assumption, My local Japanese government and catholic set up for their religious activit to be successful taking advantage of this house setting. In the hope that My mating with Jewish Jesus Kid rock to be together, seems to be preset goal of catholic organization. He never lived, but his family lived as catholic/ Jewsh representative. I think the two owner know who they are exactly. I lived in the house forawhile and waited my check to come.

Jewish people stole my asset from Google ilegally accessing to the account and in addition to that "they"( because there were more than one) raped me while I was asleep. My food was constantly drugged and biological agent that causes skin lash were spread in my room. they called it " flee" I waited my check,I never received a penny.

In the house, my friend"Jopey came over and served me wine to make me conscious. and I was thrown on the fron porch. I woke up with body that are covered with bruise and my clothes I was wearing was dirty. smelled urine. mine or of others.

I suspected I was raped unconscious and I know at the entire time,self called house owner was present and witnessed whole thing.So did entire neighborhood full of people and my former friends and formerhusband.

these house owner told me I could stay for free a couple month, and I did, yet I did not get any job or payment. (Even my check took long time to be in my posession. I also have been waiting for the check I should receive for selling my furniture and my longing I put up for auction at Carl Johnson when I lived in Fields landing. I never received any payment.the house owner collected all of my cash and let me stay till eend of the July,2013. After August 1, I started living motel to motel.

before my moving out,My friends made some kind of negotiationwith them.. He wanted to take care of me. but somany Jew wanted to kidnap snatching my gfriend's hand. catholic organization and US government or friends of Democrat in that house did not like the idea my friends taking care of me.

After I lived in motels localy every where,still experienced skin lasjes in motel room. I rented car and spend some times in Crescent city and local vicinity. there are so many attempt for fake killing,intent causing accident, intent of kidnapping, raping, breaking into room was prominent and happened often.. so called investigation did nothing but to prove Jewish conspiracy and greed, partnership with hollywoodtualy. g fake death of Jesus bring money and Jewish success seems to be their comon goal.

My credit card stopped working totally one day.I have no choice but to go ask help to My former hasband and his mother. They never drugged me. but his mother sent me to homeless shelter.Their houses are surrounded by Jews who wanted to drug me and rape me for money making as it seems.

In my understanding people who resided in the house on Wiliams and Huntoon are sent from US government. "Just not officialy" and planted and operated so many ilegal surgeries in this area.

My friends who wanted to take care of me away from Jews owned many local and seems to have connection with big business, I think he coorporated these fake politician's investigation so I could stay places safer and cheaper. Turned out they are just coming after my blog asset, being partner with Jewish who wanted to be Jesus for catholic, and more and more government official started focusing on here in this region, their flaw of mnagement stated becoming lethal to this country. They ant to way out, but canot fix it or leave. is probably the situation.

this region is a lot more dangerous since they came to town.

A lot more fake ID and lots of fake homeless who applied and greened things without proper residecy status establishment or proper process. Its al l done by fake ID's individual who work with Jewish and hollywood connection that make money selling "witness protection option"

There are two authority in this town. One Jewish law firm atterneys who was expecting to take part of stealing activity of my blog asset with Hollywood Jesus by making mind reading device wide spread in this areaand get hold on to the access.

My local friend is honest man who negotiated wanted to take care of me.

He is NOT Jewish and my government trusted him a lot. another authority is Politicaly big name self called friends of President Obama, democrat group who, now want to project themself as republican after series of failure in series of actions, of containing mind reading evicespread and stopping raping and stealing my asset and set up accident.All were attempted wrongly and unsuccessful to hide all and still working to hide and try to receive money through kidnapping and through ransome request over my life like hollywood dreamer would think and plot.

This Jewish hollywood and politician parties are the one who plotted accident on me in the hope for stealing asset after establishing my fake death.after fake death, no one can find my existence if all the device is off. They are the one holding on to the switchbord so eagerly. My friend greg is fighting agaist their intent.

money is in the hands of people who holds switchbords and controller of dolidiers and financial institution. Jews are so eager to hold onto the device My friend Greg and this humboldtcounty have enough money and prior investment from my country.

TJews all plotted spread of biochemical agent in my toom and the motel rooms I stayed locally. US government later insert chlorine inmy shower. started getting better, but my legs are all still scared.

My friend Gregwho ownmany local business is angry. he promised cooperation, but broken the deal. I ended up in shelter, unable to communicatewith him through phone or e-mail. Jewish owned my communication for long long time.

My friends wanted to take care of me, but the two group of pig lost gamble making money for themselvesand or to the United States. Politicaly financial, making this country loser.

military personnel overly taken over by Jewishpig was big mistake for all the people in the United States. and these same people are overly responsiblefor it . no wonder they want to hold on to fake identity. There is no way anyone can be responsiblefor all or fix anything any more.

In rhumore,they asked exile for my country,to Japan. refusal was well justified.

In my sheltor, food is drugged often, There are many sign of entry to our shelterfrom outside. Its hard to judge whether it is safe place. Jewish loves "sign" things were dirty,not functioning and locks are not really secured not really clean or pracical for group living facility. with minor children,with adult Jewish mind there is no responsibilityto identify in drugging or letting anyone into the room or facility.

Even during dinner food and drink were often frugged untill respomsible individual started taking the role of serving and cleaning. drugging me and kidnapping and ask for ransom pardon seems to be quick solution Jewish legal intelligent seems to besubject working very hard these days.

Note.

my trusted friends, I call "greg, his birthday is Jan16 1964. He was offered new fake ID ,but never intend to use unles hechose to be killed for fake.He probably well known investor and his friend, he call "George", by joke is called John who used to be set up love rof mine by Jews. He still hoping special priviledge through my japanese government and financial priviledge through me.

His mind is often hacked by Kid rock's condservator/ atterney John, N( fake name),where my friend Greg's mind isoften hacked by Robert Ritchie and his imposterThere are several imposters in order to have no reliabilities in his own action.omeone will receive financial conpensation

In the side of Robert Ritchie are mostly Jews who have connection with Israel, Jewish community,and mostlikely hollywood people with money.mostly Jewish.

If catholic has not stopped financial support, I thinkits facade or manipulated. catholic wanted to stop supporting him.

Jews switches noun often
they switch name of countries, United States, Japan, and switches my name and others. in the hope to receive financial compensations.

before the investigation start, me and my friend greg thought and figured we are promised time together in the house I buy or they buy and protected from Jews and unwanted intruders in Fortun wasa.somewhere in town for security reason was also the messege to my head. I could not choose remote area in the fear and worry of kidnap attempt of Japanese, Japanesefamily with Jewish mind, Jews, just in general.

I requested my portion of pay, and portion of my friends. and house I can live with my friend.

FYI, my friend Greg's friend John( George)is son of Ford motor, and Greg is investorwho is deeply involving in GM's business. these two people are key people for Jews who want to take advanage of most.

These two are most famous members of Ingomer club,Carson manshion here localy.

It affect Michigan and it affect future economy of America.

I want my friend greg to be my mate. John don't like it. but I like things that way.After John operated my brain for personal reason, I have no business with the guy. this John's family owes St Johseph hospital, and he sure does funny thing switching test result and planning, operating ilegal surgeries. my local Japanese governnment invsted the facility and helped hospital out of deep debt in recent past.

My Greg had problem diabetes, but was not severe. his doctor amputated his big toe was sign more I like and trust him, there are Jewish want to kill him to make sure I stay unsupported. If anyone I want to take to Japan for the sake of united States, this Greg be one, but so many want to take his place acting lik him, dressing like him. He stopped showing up to my meeting.

In the Unite States, or in Japan, Pig keep following me make sure my asset stay in the air untill Jews successfuly stealing.

My Japanese doctors team wanted to make me free, but catholic, Jewish who are so afraid of their involvement with this technology stoppingmy accessing tohelp of my country, Japanese government.

Honestly, I don't care who can help me, I am tired of being drugged or set up for rape or put me into set up accident. My country believe and trust family having no choice forced by catholic who want to hide things from world. Untill my country set up protection away frommy family, surely United States is safest place to be.

and in premise, my family is not supposed to be in the United States. Supposedly no greencard or no special priviledge. before my eyes, Its very hardfor me to be "proteted" from Jews and or Christian who have special interest in me. rape, drug, kinap, financial benefit, political benefit, there are many.

Japan is not Christian nation..I believe Without reading bible, they do right thing ethicaly my country did not allow Jews to rape me in the hospital, in my sleep when they wanted tooperate/ put battery in my head. In motel,hotel, I amnot sure. only Japanese government, Catholic organization know the truth.

I feel sympathy that in this country,as much as Iwas raped inm y sleep constantly. there is no national healthcare system to manage this situstion. And there is no t much desirein any other man or christianity as far as I am concerned.

If United States were tricked, and then, I thinkits reasonable tohelp and assist recovery of United tates government.I hope investigation and practice prove things in better way.

I want my portion of my asset and portions for my friends and my chosen friends, and rest cold be for United States, but at this point, I am not really sure.