11/12/13

to Japan and Japanese gov

I want to go to Japan for medical reasons. I cannot trust doctors here. Please come and get me at best time.
What I want is my credit cards function fully restored and have  safe place to be  and continue what I am doing until switchboard of the device is in hands of my trusting authority, America  started showing sign of recovery. communication must be  secure, 
My contact to my boyfriends needed to be selective private in  firm and secure way
  be independent in life management and have productive initiative.


Please confirm and make sure my life is supported financial firmly.

If anything, I will support Japan's financial activity. ( If desired)I will payback appropriate fund to you, will work for the best benefit o my country.


Please help and support my desire and pray for my health and physical health recovery.



Not all posting and message were sent out from me, please be informed and be attentive for me please.