11/13/13

my personal messege to G

Dear my greg,

As business deals go, I would like you to "manage" several accounts that matters most to me.

In my assumption, big portion of my blog asset went to Morgan Chase and United Airline s or its partnership airlines.

Well both employees have been very nice and reasonable to me. I do not mind leaving those fund stay with a little negotiation and a few condition. I want them to succeed as business, two good major businesses of United airlines and banking institution. good thing is I don't mind at all Fortunately, I have credit card that involve both organization. I have needs and I think its good idea to clean those fund and asset and make it legitimate.

Following are the conditions

1"Elimination"Employing my personal credit report, eliminate all the ilegaly made creditcards both usage and or access to the personal("Johnny made"business")account other than me. No family, no relarives, no friends of mine or yours are allowed to have a card under my name and the account.

anything other ilegal usage needed to be terminated and canceled completely separated out of my account.

2"interest" figure out the interest rate Chase offered to Redwood lumber in past as business loan or its business funding product. and find out average of business loan interest rate in similar financial product amongst US bank, Bank of America, Unqua bank,and Citibank.

I need two number here. And I need to see the report in attatched paper.

3"calcuration"

Suppose total of funding United Airline receive were X dollars,they are oblgated to pay me simple interest rate(Y %) every month.Y% of X dollars. So Principle do not changes. I will be forever invester of the fund as long as they keep the capital as part of the company asset.

and first payment is to clear out current principle balance in my United Mileage Plus account that are made by "me" and make it usable as soon as possible. Every first of the month, I receive the interest amount of the fund to this card account and or other bank account of mine( to be stateddirected later through G )

a. In respect of depreciation and appreciation of capital investment,changes in profit making, I want some things to be tentative. The interest rate could be negotiated after a while.(every one year, we should discuss again approximately, this is separated from profit sharing)

after setting initial interest rate,United Airline is obligated to keep making the simple interest payment to me, to my acount.

after setting initial inteest rate,Morgan Chase follow same practice described above

They are obligated to keep making the esimple interest payment to my account.( either credit card account or my other bank account( to be described later)

Other business sectors

Many big business or institution, for profit corporation who received my fund had two choices.

either negotiate with Morgan chase for refinancing the funding directly, or to pay me simple interest in same way as United Airlines or Morgan Chase to designed account.( Amex ordesinated bankaccount.

This has to be choice just because retail and by nature of business,not all big businessstyle areall different in capital investment and ways to make profit.

I intend to have American Express credit card in near future, and some desinated payment goes to this account and my other bank accounts either here in America or in Japan.( this to be stated later.

My business partner George and Greg can choose own compensation, redemption to me and to themselves.

I need house andI need a car in America. One of you buy me a car and one of you buy me a house.My living alone is currect premises.small and cozy, not victorian, house with covered garage, one with fireplace and gorgeous bathroom is what I want.

and here is as compensation settling all the account for me.

George can choose either his credit carddebt on United "self created joinedilegal account paid in full in this adjustment process or receive one million dollars to utilize other account of his.

Greg can choose either where to put investment in his personal business up to 3 percent of totall assetit was utilized or not. could be own business, could be something totaly new.

both must file my copyright in my name and must work for retrieval of 3.76 billion that has been missing in the process.

Some portion of the fund need to stay in United States, and most probably must be undermanagement of Japan Untill United States is ready for recovery financialy politicaly,physicaly as country.



Public fundig sectors

all the spending that were distributed to local govenment needed to be documented.

a) separate which one is paid(funded_ from.Whether from my blog asset or from Japanese government, taxpayer's fund from Japan.

b)My vision,principle here is. keep physical investment in tact( facility, equipment must be usable, accessible, or resellable: operational cost must fall under government or local non profit: to make responsibility clear,I need information of all the investment flow, need clear boundary of reliability in my part and in part of my government and the local government. These all to be distinguished and documented.

Japanese tax payer's money need to go back to originator first before any further expansion of utilization. salary of individual who took part in, or the labor cost is NOT my personal responsibility or financial responsibilities.

 

 

If United airline and Morgan Chase agree with my idea,solution,please create document that show my consent for the investment and agreement for the condition with interest rate as blank,so I could put interest rate on my own.

Please attatch reference statistics for this agreement.and Greg's personal opinionabout interest rate and "post it" note.

Greg will "create"New" my income statement and report to United/ and Morgan chase, and the number( amount ) of my credit limit should express reflection of my new income from his report ( the projected interest income and credit)

It is helpful to show credit lmit on statement for me , however, personal contact and assistance service number that is designed just for me on statement may be appropriate for freud prevention and identity theft.

both United airlines and Morgan chase, any other business and financial institution are all responsible for keeping my financial activity safe. They cannot take action without proper consent in writing and or personal phone call and or confirmation. SS number identification is not good enough. making sure things 100 percent o avoid identity theft and orpossible freud. All Financial institution is fully responsible for prevention, notification, communication before and after occuring such incident.

I love in person interaction. Please understand I am not fond of online banking much any more.Have honest reliable operatorSand recording ready for me please

Please send me text messege that show credit card status as soon as intention is set.

For document signing, please send me a process server with detailed instruction and explanation of document. It should notbe treated as legal document to describe terms and or condition.This is almost not for profit, almost grant funding( comparing to other financial institution's plan and financial product) solution.

This is my compromise and productive solution for both parties forwelth andstability of US economy.

Please act honestly, andbe respectful. I know and feel most of the fund are already utilized without my consent. This is my compromise andsolution for productive recovery for everybody.I truely appreciate my Friend Greg and his friends, George for helping this process.