11/8/13

addressing all the christians about Definition of Pig

Definition of "pig" is person or a group of people who wish and practice manipulating mind reading,mind altering device on other people, mostly Jewish but not limited to.
The Pigs often exist amongst people who do not have right autholity or priviledge neither officialy or spiritualy. For example top of this country, President Obama. whoever wish to be him?practice his authority, or hack his mind and practice or direct his presidency is considered to be the "pig"
yes friends of president Obama is good example.  In another example, my spiritual identy as Jesus Christ, all the people who hack in my mind to take advantage of my life to satisfy personal desire spiritualy, financially personally is "pig"

Three people who get hacked their mind are President Obama, My mind, and mind of my boyfriends "Greg" and his friend, "John"
"Greg" has strong tie with GM, John has strong tie with Ford.
all often get hacked by Jewish Pig making decision of this country, but its designed that all of three are never meet in one place altogether in order  to keep Jewish conspiracy in tact and secret.making unable to prove anything.

consolidating authority is last thing Pig want.

I want my friend Greg to be responsible for economy of this country, rather Jrewish pig manipulating things on stockmarket operating mind reading device.

When comes down to, no one trust Jews betrayer of Jesus.
Whoever get or liberated from Pig win in this battle financially spiritually.

I want to liberate President Obama, but his moon is libra. very attratted to" manipulation and trust in technology attracted to the  "knowing" is huge.
Astrologically, me and him are not really good "match" in cooperation.

His wife Michel Obama is capricorn. I hope he could trust what she see, but probably not possible untill removal is done totally.

I want to liberate top of military official. I just hesitate to put anyone in awkward ituation.
Its real good question.  Is planting device on soldiers, really was administrative decision or not.

I need to know initiative of  presidential decision.OtherwiseI could put military officials into unwanted problems.

I need statement and confirmation that where President Omana stands.

 

 

 

 

 

I have no authority over this country's governmental control or management of United States. I am only responsible for spiritual expectation and faith of Christians in this country.
.For that reason, I need to know which bible President Obama sworn into.

Either Jewish version or Christianity version. Depend on the fact and truth, I would like to offer solution and guidance  to this country.

First of all, under my responsibility, this country managed dependent on the mind reading device, mindreading, mind altering device is NOT accepted not for medical reason, not for political reason, not for spiritual reason.

If President Obama and I have disagreement over this statement, I need to ask him to resign totally. No Jewish vice could  be his replacement to for Jewish Genocide.
. I want Military officials who are faithful enough for Jesus Christ, faithful enough to  to take action to be responsible for the rest of Christians that exist in this country.

President Obama need to make decision.

There are good faithful American soldiers willing to take orders for productive action and solution for own country.

As far as spirituality goes, work of President Obama has not met standard in quality and hisleadership.

My life has been in danger, Many American's lives have been in danger both soldiers and civilians. Its all caused by mind reading, mind altering device.It all happened in homeland where  all American should feel safe and protected.

I cannot let this country fail at the same time, I am not going to compromise use of this technology.

No means NO. I need firm principle and directions .

I want all the Jewish soldier out of my life environment, at the same time, I want all confidential information of this country to be "confidential" eliminating access of Jewish totally both mind and body. Or please explain how to manage fiscal budged in tact, all the social program and health care in tact.

I need clear and effective leadership.

I am only responsible for my country Japan.
My country is spiritualy in tact where America has many obstacles. I want to help you, President Obama, but you got to something as President away from Jewish mind control.

I don't need to hack into your mind, you don't or you cannot hack into my mind. None of politicians, atterney,anyone other than me should be in my mind. Thats natural.

In worst case, Jewish staying playing Nintendo game in comfort of homeland, all real American soldiers sent out to fight risking theirown real lives. Now there is no war other than financial war, but depend on how America play, there will be real wars.I will not authorize any war for any reason. Under this circumstance, nothing else to fight against other than the "Jewish technology".

Who do you choose to prosecute, and protect?This country need to be set principle before this kind of shit happens.

Is insider trade in stock market legal or not ilegal? How do you define it?

Is survival of Amrica only be done by ilegal practce or right course of actions?

principle must be set before situation get complicated or worsened.