11/12/13

FYI

I just want whole world to know that my life environment is infested with "Pigs" and my friends and loyal national guard are doing everything they can.  Darn these pigs stink.  my  favorite town was ruined and a lot more dangerous. People in this area become mean and more malicious about each other over money and food. Before it was all peaceful place did not like "outsiders"



Pig planted  software to my laptop, so no one  out of  can understand writing.
by creating spelling "mistakes" on purposely.
 Anything I write and that do not benefit Pigs or Jews never go out of area.
I never received help from My country, Japan.
I am here being imprisoned. they vandalized my car with fake accident, took away all means for action, and my credit card function away.
They cannot make me say what democrat want to hear, they cannot make me leave here  at my free will by  taking my credit cards function away. They need to restore and compensate all the damage and loss.
 shelter they put me was filled with pig's  drugging and malicious intent  was obvious every days.
my clothes are stolen  my jewelry  got stolen, my cards are taken and thrown away..
I could not live like that  any more. after putting up with 60 day limit, Ithey kicked me out, I left. My right ribs seems to be  broken, either from past rapeS   and ATTEMPT  moving my body while unconscious/kidnap attempt after  drugged  me to or manipulated me to  unconscious 
I am  sick.
 thanks for people stopped the  kidnapping.  I hope Japanese government is not threaten to pay any ransom,cost for the craating shelter where I got health damaged.

:)
some people in the shelter   were nice
:)