1/13/11

love compassion,books(vision of religions)

I am not sure what  I am supposed to do in my life.
One thing for sure is to live my life following my heart.  I guess that really is the only  right thing I could do.
Do I know who I am? No,  I don't,but doesn't matter, would like to become who I want to be best I could
Even if I failed to deliver what I am supposed to, I know that all is well.love forgive everything.  Gods knows every little things I do for good or bad for my soul.

Religion is great.Religious people are great. But all my respect goes to the idea itself up till this point, and not for the way of their living or how they feel or how they live about this reality. The good religious people are good teachers. Abraham said that good teachers  always know where students are in the process of development.
 I believe good teachers inspire others  by "living" the idea. have many stories to tell from experiences without reasoning, without books about right or wrong,and just liberate and guide around the students for their dreams come true.

There may have a house where people always want to hang out,to share thing or to enjoy company   just to enjoy the moment, to enjoy life, enjoy friendship.  there is no learning, nothing they "have to" do but there is only "want to do"
It maybe a place to party up for fun, interaction, socialize place  of people.  I hope that is place of,act of being religious?.so it is everywhere.

Abraham says that true enlistment  being does not have physical body. I think and believe the death is moment of enlightenment. 
My friend called bible,one of the spiritual books, as basic instruction before leaving earth,and I just found out there are even more literature about this reality and this universe from many other religions.
I believe that all the religious  books and literature exist about world probably is relevant information about life here on earth.  But feels like those are the books we  all had read before we arrived on  earth.
 I believe  things are the other way around as interpretation,translations of the the parable. The knowledge religious people  hold are the wisdom we all had "before" arriving the  earth.  We all had perfect picture for life because of it. We all are here to practice, experience, and feel and enjoy the  joy of creation,enjoy the cooking process,using the knowledge,collecting ingredients, trying,attempting something new, exploring freedom for   new experiences and recipes for successful,beautiful life,and it all goes to further generations to come.  We  all are living for the future.

Wisdom on the earth exist everywhere. Yoga and sexual pleasure provide most intimate relationship between mind,  body, and soul,and between people.
In my understanding,yoga is not just physical activity to lose weight,or to make body flexible,but it is simplest,most significant philosophy for healthy heart and its practice is the purpose and enjoyment.
  I love yoga
Yoga teachers maybe the heart or lives of monks and preachers,teaching its philosophy and idea,and practice it together with students.

 I want to be a person who know how to love, touch and feel people in the way I do yoga. , and what  I could offer to share  is possible inspiration to others,cocreation just like Abraham would do..
I think that was my meaning of my revelation at this point. nothing to do with names of Jesus or Buddha or anybody,or any religion.  They provided me  vocabulary and guidance to express something.
Compassion and love exist here on earth because of how we are,how we live, how we believe.
In long history,nothing has gone wrong.  failure is a stepping-stone to success, friend being there,when needed most worth much more than nobody,thats may have been what  called religions.

nothing was wrong or failure. all life is good to begin with.
 Again I may not be right,but no one is perfect.  But its OK we are not god. so lets practice and savor more
 All is well.
nothing is too late
everything is possible
thats what godhood is about?

Namaste
:)