2/24/11

Islam and peace talk

Does Islam really mean peace?

I do not like religious talk. I love to talk anything else but religion. If possible, I would rather leave it as “whatever”
I believe in godhood whether it is called God or gods,or something so called any other name here on earth. I just know that I should not be arrogant enough to say that “I know or understand who they are/he is or what he/ they can do” It seems so much superior and so much more than I could ever think ofor understand. Yet my favorite gods are Sun,moon, and Jupiter and mother earth. (I love Saturn, Uranus,Neptune,Mercury,Venus,too)
As I hear recent news about Middle East,my heart has been achy. I know and feel that the suffering in the regions are somehow related to the religious turmoil . Probably,it is creating power game originated in religious dialog, within people's mind. Putting political Power and God(gods) on the scale to see which means more. Politics seems to be failing,yet I have not seen peace making process, freedom for people taking place yet?
So I searched about Islam a bit I thought I knew basic knowledge,yet was not sure.
Reminded me of the last month, and thought of those famous beings that I encountered, they all are being upset and hurry to do something about gold dog believers to save my life. They all wanted to be free from the obligation because they were the ones created it. They all wanted my help,yet,I hesitated because it was against my belief in love,value of life. They knew all that,so they just saved my life,doing the job, first and asked my opinion about it. I was grateful because we all agreed saving life matters most. (although there seems to be sacrifices I do not know for a greater good??) So, I gave them what they asked away from the “give and take” evil trade action which many gold dog believers do. They are painfully sorry about their creation and I just know they suffered enough for people's stupidity. Jesus suffered from choosing Jew for the role to leave his teaching to be understood,but there were even more suffered beings because of the name of religions.

When I searched information about Islam online. It sounded good and I saw many commonality in my belief about peace and love. And then I thought about my country's history, my father's religion Buddhism and traditional godhood in my country, and thought about violence, al Quaida who changed my love for airplane and flying,and then thought about my favorite musician,what Kid Rock wrote. somewhere

The book my father gave me state and encourage six main ideas of wisdom/knowledge. I thought there was commonality in Islam. Those six ideas for a day to day life are
1 to become a being who is pleased,loved by many
2 to become a being who keep promises and rules
3 to become a being who keep smile in face all the time
4 to become a being who make best effort at everything
5 to become a being who keep peaceful calm mind all the time
6 to become a being who keep thinking positive idea

I agree with praying and fasting,too although I believe praying should not be habit or things to be forced to be a member of an organization of some kind. I think if you keep love in the heart, praying just come naturally as impulse  at individual's free will any time without set time or certain way of form . Praying should be individual private matters,maybe that is why I cannot understand the reason government have to hold power deciding people's religion.
My question is that isthat is  there choice in what to believe in individual in Islamic countries? if Islamic regime don't force the religion on people, would people leave it behind at free will? or would the people still WANT TO believe thesame religion? The answer to this question would reveal who is true believer and who is not isn't it?

I believe benefit of fasting,too. Food is chain of life. whatever we eat becomes part of our physical body,part of life. As long as we appreciate all the life we encounter,or consume,we keep receiving its blessings part of ourselves,but ignoring the essence, killing takes over blessing,the killing  becomes part of ourselves,too. So maybe fasting is valuable point of finding a point of neutral between physical and Nonphysical, neutral in self, eliminating the arrogance.
Whenever I tried to fast during new moon, I felt my getting closer to Non physical part of myself. Though it makes me physically too vulnerable lately that, I rather try to eat more during New moon,but for those trapped with the idea of “religion” maybe in needs of  fasting till they see the correct answer,the value of life,the value of freedom.

People who don't know how to grow or crops food,or plant flower and tree tend to forget the blessing of life. Blessing from thesoil and land. Thinking money can buy anything? Look around to see what own god of lands gave to them. Why? lesson to learn to live without water?! :)
I think it is in order to teach how to find friendship,cooperation, true love,made it that way and it was blessing originally. I believe all of those area had advanced knowledge about reading sky,stars and was able to predict own land's future. Those ancestors knew people of the own land would experience  suffering being away from own land's guardians,and tried to leave the artifact as reminder in history,but it was just too noble thoughtful plan and idea for the people to understand for a long time.
I believe they are still watching observing every act of people who reside on the land. What is good and bad, I think they know what is best for them,they had teaching prepared,but people kept ignoring own true guardians, their ancestors and regional gods and religion that is brought based on gods belief.


Surely all the religions got something wrong in the name of political game as it seems. Some are fake at some level in their prayer. And it is time to pay the long due debt of the fake or the misunderstanding.some are greater amount than the others,but debt is debt till its balances out.


I love people. am not Christian,yet believe what Jesus tried to teach,and received help from non physical being as “m” last month. Yet,I am still alive,so I am not Buddhist either. One thing for sure is that I believe in love and peace, existence of gods,God( in many people's expression)without name of any religion or anything.
I love to see artifact of ancestor's creation, reminders of power of gods. Pyramids, river, mountains, valley, and canyons.



my favorite musician,What Kid Rock put message somewhere is that:
if it looks good you will see it
if it sounds good, you will hear it
if it's marketed right, you will buy it
but if it feels REAL,you will FEEL it

love and peace

:)