9/11/12

9 11 thought

from the point of view, number nine is about responsibility and number eleven represent message  that usually brought from messengers of gods.number eleven is card of lover, card of Geminis

My question to you all is  did America ever changed something for better? receiving the message? before the incident of 9 11 and after 9 11. 
Please know that  I am not justifying anything.   I truly believe that things happened for  great reason and as much as that, I do NOT support the terrorism , the terrorists or act of terrorism or such action that result a lot of loss of life.  I love to see people in harmony even we share  difference in core belief about life. 

Where I am standing, many people made threat  if I do not act certain way, they will commit suicide or act self destructive way..  In my life it was felt within my country, withing my family and within my friends..People commit suicide so easily being unable to pay the debt,not having their way, having pain in life.I truly believe that  life is more than you can  exchange things that way..life worth more than money, family, certainly green cards or citizenship of wherever it want to or choose to live in.

   I am so dissapointed about all the manipulation testing my will, testing my love, testing my  belief, testing my patience, testing attempting to know  who I am..
In same level of argument, I see no belief, that you love me or have faith in  me, in factual reality all of those love to argue. It seems everything always rather end up   blaming  me as crazy sensitive.  I see both sides( both spiritual reality and physical reality),I appreciate all the protection toward me but it does not mean we are understanding each other in both spiritually and physically. If we both understand fully, there would be no sacrifices or people who  made wrong decision..  rather everything really is right at spiritual level.. just no one know what to believe or what to do now..

  Many people argue what to do but never about who I am, understanding of who I am 
I do not think or believe  anyone understand this core of question and answer and it frustrates me like never before.
tell me who I am
 why I am here

Do you truly understand why and do things in my way?
Do you understand why  I do things this way, why  I want to help those come into my life?

at simplest term,  its about either love or money.its about you have faith in me or not. its about understanding of natural flow of things.its about love, its about security, its about how each want to live and  how each want their dream come true.  ( it could be nonphysical,spiritual, dream, could be physical dream and goal of things)

I am trying to say it could be both or everythingyou desire.
Can you live in prison with having million in bank and unable to spend for the rest of life? is that a good life in Christianity term?. Is  is desirable life   or not.  I am telling you this  because thats what my friend commit with my money with my knowledge.
Can you live with life you exchanged family, friends for money, insurance, inheritance, anything you could milk things? just to  to live and pay your bills?,  Do  you understand own   boundary about what is OK to do, what is not OK to do?  Can you live without love or family connection that supposed to be based on love or wish to support each other?
the boundary of things changes depends on person to person, depends on situation to situation,
 

 Good life really means you have all kinds of choices to do things  having freedom in decision making.
  Amount of money is just one of expression that describe amount of freedom.. it comes with lots of responsibilities and lots of experience practicing the freedom,love and  its grace.


 Does America understand what this mean?

I worked with many being and still doing my own things being treated as crazy. I am that certainly in some level, but I thought we had dream of some kind to accomplish, so we are in this together didn't  we?


  No one has come to tell me how it is and  who I am.
 Would you care to tell me who I am?
 Who is your authority?
  Who is your hierophant in actual life term?


after all that harsh  treatment, I am still here trying to help you all
 does that mean anything?
I wanted to live with you all from beginning to  now
  things laid out this way is  no one truly understood me and always wanted to press control of some kinds upon me away from my  guidance and messages I receive.

friend's safety is my concern.  I know there is  things  to do
 So who is with me?