9/16/12

Tule lake ,CA




Tule lake CA

in order to draw line in my responsibility, I had to go this town the other day.
I have visited the town of Tule lake ,CA many years ago.
  There is lava bed national monument and beautiful lakes, lavas and water and scenery of desert right side by side. The scenery of the area is very beautiful and very American. 
It’s very odd for me to mention this however, but I   realized again that how big this country really is comparing to the country I was born and grew up.…

I was in this town with my ex husband about fifteen years ago for sightseeing and caving the lava caves.
This time, I was thee for different reasons.  Not for sightseeing but for American spirituality.
From my point of view, and in my understanding, Native American‘s spirituality exceeds what it is of Christianity.
I see its focus is not divinity based on human, but everything that surrounds us and protects us, and there is unity in divine as it seems. More importantly, there is no “face” in expression of divinity as is of Christianity. I kept telling you all that Jesus was human just like any others. He was a messenger who had more possibility and ability that could tell and feel spirits in general, and that makes him psychic in one form of expression of who he was making him unique and prominent.

As part of my role or job, I wanted to test how mind reader affects spirituality and our economy.  I wanted things to be in natural flow and slow movement without the device or the technology that could alter decision making other than spiritual understandings.

Individual economic fall down is slow and manageable, but collective fall down could be disastrous


Tuned out, people believe in technology and my thought than nature law and spirituality of how it is
Good part of my attempt is I was able to draw lines that shows my best effort trying to change course of action regarding economic decision each make time to time
 I wanted that to be organic and natural just in order to survive together.

After all those days, I was finally able to realize meaning of prophet or being a prophet, or who Jesus Christ was, and what salvation really means.  I learned that saving economy does not mean saving people or providing means of salvation in spiritual way.
  I am here to enjoy and learn meaning of life together rather saving controlling or managing economy and that is not my work or my profession.

The realization itself was worth the long trip and I am grateful and truly appreciate all those people and intention that kept me safe and protected.
 



Thank you