9/15/12

News, movie, regarding US government and Muslims

As my journey goes, I leaned a lot about spiritual history behind Christianity.


There are so many things I do not know or do not understand, but I am still learning how things are including who Jesus Christ was,who  and what prophet is...

I watched part of the movie about Mohammed, prophet of religion of Islam.
As much as I was impressed about his core message, I feel sad about how things are happening in the Middle east or what his true believers are behaving.
  My heart breaking is with you for the anger and disappointment resulted from trashing behavior of some people.
 I believe that bottom line here  is, no matter what each believes, we should and respect each other and find a way to create peace in our mind and  in the world each lives in The movie actually draw interest within me  about book of Kolan and the messages behind it and relationship between Islam and Christianity.
 Maybe someday I will visit there with my friends  to create new friends if our intention for peace and love  were to be true.
I am taking no one's sides in this conflict/ issue regarding this movie. but  now know that  from the movie  how Muhammad was accused of teaching  something new and different from it had been in the area, I think freedom of speech should be understood in best way. Hopefully in smart way not with the violent act or malicious intention, but beautiful words and good intentions.
 

Maybe it is time for all of us to learn his true message.
 my love for all