9/10/12

IDC

I don't really care about anything. everybody betrayed me and I need  financial support to keep going my way.
  My asset regarding with this blog is not accessible to me because  someone else holds my PIN information.  I don't want to sue my friends just because its not my life principle.
 am torn between how I am and what I am about.

all the donation and support went to my supporters who want to protect me from other harms
  So I am blinded both people's love, and support and other law suites and  complains about my work .
basically, I am here just doing my job and I would just have to say  too bad about many thing.

My family and close friends are all in same boat and I need direct help, so it will get to me for sure.
I  have no one who can support me financially though there are a lot of people who are in part of my life.


Here is my  bank information.
 if anyone could support me in behalf of my conservators who does nothing but to harm my reputation and credibility in where I want to live..

Surely they are doing their job, so I would like to ask different kind of support to be independent spiritually and personally.