9/19/12

To my soul mates

First of all.  Please be sensitive about people and local whereever we stay or we head out to.  I want harmony in this kind of action and activity  even if we move individualy, reputation of how each behave  belong to me, personally.

  May main concern here is to leave Humboldt county to give everybody time and space to act and behave.  I tend to pick up all kind of vibration and  to keep our friendship, I think its best  to  get together after  this problematic situation is solved  and when everybody  feel at ease and peaceful.
I am heading East however the best way it is possible I never drove this far and please undeestand that some things have to be tentative, but I will update as I go or move  place to place.

Please  Stop driving or stay clear from my environment  other than authority who protect my security and well being.   I  hope to stay safe and that wish goes to everybody.
  Please stop following me between  4PM   to 5PM TOTALLY.  and the device will be turned off.  during, and before and after for our security..

at the time we cross the county border, you  all would know what I would be "thinking", but if I could not get together with my guys,  I have to abandon whole plan again.  I am asking your corporation to move to next step.
 
 we hope to see you in Redding CA and enjoy traveling together
  and please   wait for me to update info here on the blog  so  as we go along, this could be sole mean of communication, and that is real possibility and our purpose going East right now.


So Many things in process that I decided to stay. I fel asleep feeling such hatred  emotions that make whole body cold and fearful.

  Maybe I don't have to go anywhere for now.


Please know that my spiritual guide, gurdian, Jesus loves me and protects me all the time.
  And he love people and things who is good to me and loves me truly.  There is no proof, but I think his love for me is real.
I trust his guidance more than anything else.
if that represent in form of my own emotion or part of other people's emotion just to let me know, let you know  something,

it just mean that we all are just  guided, by being with him.