9/4/12

My journey

As of today, I have decided that I finish my journey to change the course of Christianity.
 I could have ended or destroyed totally without my any attempt, and I gave my best shot and everything every mistake each made supported my dream to be come true.
I appreciate all that effort and time try to make things better.  I appreciate  all those for following me and protecting me providing emotional support.

My intention is to let things be at best So each can fulfill dream of their own.  My physical health and emotional health are at danger level, and the  stress level is indescribable.
 So before anything we worked go unfulfilled totally, I would like to stop my effort try to be perfect.

My dream still is to restore peace and harmony in this great world.  In order to work on that, I realized I have to take care myself better and should stay at ease from now on..
Anything happened within local or not local, whole country, or internationally, I would like to give up my control and help effort.  I am here to teach self salvation at most. And law and rules are already more than enough and I believe in professionalism in all of the areas.,

In my journey, I found three personalities of Jesus including myself, and several of  being existed in holy christian bible.  They worked for me very  sincere way and I hope their accomplishment to be recognized well no matter how outlook prevail otherwise.  I am just grateful about all the effort.

I believe that President Obama  is part of King Solomon personalities and I found  Lupi Gonzo and L. K. who share the same personality who performed his role  in my life and they provided great support both personally and professionally.  I am very  grateful.  Thank you. 
I hope their accomplishment to be recognized and honored at most.


My goal is to change Christianity and provide and teach  way of self salvation and create peace and harmony in this world.
Along with my journey,  President Obama, local government, federal government somehow worked together or following their heart personally and professionally.  I appreciate all the effort to let myself be and maintain safe environment for me to be

Issue I am concerned is about my favorite country, United States and Japan as much as the other countries.
I disagree with what country of Japan and the United States did  to me.  However, if there were to be great intention in the technology,I am assuming I did play my part very well, and as much as it works, the mistake has to be fixed. 
And I would like to ask people, citizen of United States that whether we should keep  improving Christianity together by fixing our mistake together or not.. I think that decide my fate and my future.
I  requested all the mind reading device to be off.And then to cast and  see the vote initiative.
 I would like to decide my own fate and life together.
I would still be connected online,by keeping up this blog in better way and would like to  keep enjoying new friendship I found


Thank you
May your god bless you all
sincerely


this blog address and web site will be changing soon.   Please keep checking the website address updates and changes.