4/25/13

my book



looking for a publisher who can help. got burned and cheated  on "online publishing for free deal".(so far this statement  is true though tomorrow never knows)  So I am looking for people who can help protect my rights in traditional way away from online signing agreement, away from  manipulation of family or entanglement of family and relatives.

first two years, I am looking at hard copies production exclusively at the same time of e book version.( help conserving  trees)looking for the company who can catch up appropriate needs of production which I have little clue for the marketing statistics.could  be very little,could be  enormous number. looking for the company that is honest and courageous enough to  protect my work  and  the profitability for me and for the company.
 looking for people who   work for success.  Please contact me.
My phone is managed by governments probably Japanese, and laptop is managed by Christianity or US government. not sure but there is regulation and , manipulation not to set me free.