4/25/13

My will about assets and inheritance as blind man

Everything I made ,as avatar of Jesus Christ, every monetary asset goes and  stays  benefit for public who have faith in Christ.  It includes churches that teach message of Jesus Christ,people who have faith in Jesus Christ and people who have faith  my life and my personal work of life.  Mostly churches, I assume
 My relatives and family are excluded from  the people who are entitled to receive inheritance and the benefit  for my special concerns and management of my life.  They cannot receive  the  any financial asset  as my inheritance 
Clan as my family, clan of family of Christ  should not exist here on earth now  and ever. This has to be true  all the time at this moment, before and after   my physical death.   This  is  only reason I choose not to bear my own child if and when I have choice.  My decision is   for the sake of humanity, for the best of humanity.
Personally I prefer Christianity that exist in this country,spirituality of  United States of America.  I hope this country to  get most benefit from my life at this point of life.

As far as my spiritual desire goes, I still have some things I wanted to accomplish and enjoy in my life.
Japanese government, some people who have access to the special brain technology  has been manipulating my brain and my life for these years.  Some of  visions,  dream I have are man made creation by them.  My family and my old friends took significant role in this life set up and I am looking for a way to detach  that part of my past.

 They have their own life issues to deal with on their own.  I want them out of my life for the rest of my life.
 anyone, any individual who wish for a new beginning clearing slate, and for next phase of y OUR spiritual journey,every body is welcomed to my life.  I hope to stay with you.
If I give everybody another chance,I probably would get one.

was Jesus Christ  biggest loser of human history?maybe? maybe  not.
If he was, and that was destined to be, I could have followed his path, but somehow I felt discord to my soul.
 that inspiration  made me  live this day.
  My purpose of work is to bring his soul to sky after  resolving his regret and torment.
but thought of inheritance create such problem in this reality, I  wanted  people to be sure about my intentions.
  I want people to have enough food to feed themselves both spirit and their stomach.  That is what I work for.  spiritual love for soul and my love for your tummy.   In this age, spirituality of  the people,with the spiritual abundance, no one should  live in hunger or experience starvation.






love for all.
always, believe it  or not