4/27/13

who said

listenthose who     have ears to hears?

I would say:
 talk  if you had mouth to speak
to show that you are not animal or part of devil

to  express your love
 to express your torment
to express your solution
that's what confessions are for
 to express love and  gratitude for life
 being alive
being given for  chances
that's what called forgiveness

Or  forever remain silent carrying the burden all  on your own
  chance exist in one life time
 and to resolve the torment, you have to live it all over the same
life goes on
 as much as history repeat itself
rain  create storm,  river
 eventually  becomes part of huge water on earth
 I cannot move ocean just for you because you created rain.
I can only show how to  stop and divert the flow for safety
 how to appreciate the rain and  convey what rain is.
 it could provide you food
it can be a good thing, part of life, art of life
it could relieve you from the thirst
  without water we cannot live or survive
salt water on  dehydration  can kill you
IF anyone who made mistake were true evil,
I would not tell or advice anything
  I offer solution and guidance
because they are not
 I did my best
If everybody decide to live on the salt water
  wise man, wise people have to step up to stop itt from happening
 at least tell people what is harmful and what is the cause and take bad element away from the environment

Do not lie poison as safe food to take
If I were to be center of the harm, stop it sto it from spreading it
 be smart to make it less harmful and rather beneficial

I speak for the love that  exist within those who made mistakes

history repeat itself just  in order to resolve the past torment
life goes on both good and sinners
 so is burden of life
stop repeating the same
 start something new actions
 I am not responsible for actions of others
 I am not responsible for decisions of others
  same to you
 same to me
 whether to have faith in you or not
  my decision  always stay in grey
 more I believe, in the betrayal, your pain, burden becomes more
  what is appropriate amount of faith  for you ?
 you have to be able to tell me
 some are stronger than other
 some are weaker than other
  let each do their best
  Did anybody understand  message of the book" silence"  (written by Endo Shusaku?)


sometimes choosing not to, let it go off  cause of pain is what needed
 detaching our past is what we all work for now