4/22/13

food for thought

a few year ago, I thought I found a guy  I was looking and waiting to meet and exchanged mail and had online chat session.  It was almost date like conversation. there were many moment that before hit  "send," exactly same words came back at the same time, and such. it was amazing.  It did not work out to meet in person, cards were all messed up.
  What I talked to the guy about was  that everybody catches cold.  heart of cold,  life of cold making you small and very lonely helpless. There were so many moments in my life that, I have come to used to such pain,days with cold. I know  its hard.  Hope to get chicken noodle soup to my soul.  My ex boyfriend was so eager to bring me one when I was sick having fever.  When I was sick in bed, what my ex husband prepared me to get better was also chicken noodle soup and then transitioned to  my favorite foods spaghetti with tomato source, veges and meat.
Now I am experiencing the cold to my soul.  Food is often least priority in my life,when my mind get caught in what I like and love, I become unable to eat..  stress does the same,too.
 I loved people who reminds me to eat and to stay  healthy which obviously I m not so good when I get stressed out.
  being alone do not hurt me much.  the idea that made me feel confined, hurts my core of being.
  I see everybody made decision to make the guy free before me. I think I made decision  to wait and see. I want to see who really is my cowboy to save me from man made hell.
  if its wild and right for instinct, then should be a OK. because I do not have life decision power any more.
 I do not care how it goes. Just everybody should know no one cannot make me love someone,cannot make me  have sex with someone.
 I only would if and when I want to
I have come to learn  this "forcible Christianity suck!!
 in order to fix and make look like own dogma look right, to make ends meet by force. Its OK.with or  without real two way communication, could have been better, but could have been worse. no one liked my leadership anyway.  Card of devil is ruled by planet Saturn and it always bring good learning and lesson, just it suck so bad no one like it in the field of Astrology.
From where I stands, no one know what they are believing and what they are following chasing.  surely they are not looking at my life or "me" or what I believe in.

if you want cube look like watermelon, you cast clear plastic box around small water melon. so it grow in the shape of clear plastic cube watermelon. Its funny and cute. everybody should become one instead of real water melon with real shape! the melon would never know it would grow into the square  watermelon.  All it does is to grow and fill the plastic.   Its COOL.Power to grow naturally and power and design to confine it.No one win or lose in this.  as long as the  love and intention are real, I do not mind.  you all are responsible for my happiness to make me live free and be happy?
I can love everyone, but cannot lie about how I think or hide my feeling any more.  So bad.thanks to my ex boyfriend who taught  me to live in love and truth.

why not join the club?