9/10/11

baby benefit

I have a question about marriage.  I always wanted to be a good wife in order to have a good family. and I pursued the dream as much as I could. I had disagreement with the Japanese friends about idea of marriage.
One of those friends  "accidentally" got pregnant.   She needed help supporting the baby,she got close to a Rock musician who had million dollar in bank, and was able to sleep with him one night. Later, she told him that the baby was his and asked to get married and bought a house and started raising the baby together and even brought another children to this world after that.
   I liked the  musician, and wanted to help his divorce,so kept supporting him,but he was so attached to those children,and decided to give up his life and he  decided to live just to provide the children.  Later he found out that none of those children was his and asked God for answer who did the right thing.
i think my Japanese friends think the Japanese friend did the right thing,and just getting caught was stupid,yet  she got to live safe and secure life as intended.
All I thought was it is not fair when both the woman and the man  wanted to save and love babies and children.
 What is love in this? What is love anyway?
What is marriage?
What is best for children?

Who get most benefited having children? and is the  benefit part of the plan buried in life called "survival"?, life without love?
Its nothing to do with Christianity or Nationality.
Its about how to bring happy children to this world. I thought,
but many thinks I am so out of reality and most of my friends know that I am not healthy enough to have own child.  And they think I am the one who need  "rehabilitation" to adjust to their idea. I just have no word and feel  "whatever!" about this.
but I always loved and cared small children and know how to love many people many things.

  After all,if you  think I am "wrong", I don't get to decide whats right or wrong to each of you.