9/28/11

Wake Up call

I tend to be all or nothing  when engaging particular activity. More  I care, the tendency seems to get exaggerated.  Having perfectly calm peaceful day, made me realized something I used to love and adore without any doubt without any fear or worry.  Felt such appreciation and wanted to apologize that it took so long for me  to realize something simple as a t long.  I really am very  lucky woman just being able to be here and breathing. It was my realization today having a small Wake Up call of my own.


I have been bitter and my days were filled with resentment and honestly still do feel  some fear about things regarding Japan a little, but I am better today.
 If and when country of Japan realizes their mistake and started making changes by  waking self up, I wish many countries and people support the effort and its recovery.( I could not say that before  honestly and it is still a little hard for me to say,but here is my effort )
After all,everyone makes  some kind of mistake in life.

If anyone seeks support to be better, I  hope I could be the one to offer that support myself someday,too.
I was so hurt that I started even doubting best thing happened in my life even.  What I want is to  live life,to share good things about life with people I love and I care.  Please forgive my bitter expressions which could have been better and gentle if I were more mature and thoughtful.





thank you so much for putting up with me, keep supporting, helping me