9/3/11

Dream

My dream, what I wanted was just things to be OK.  I thought and believed that I am here to give you all the "answer".(yet whether  believe or not to believe is up to you)
Sure  life first and love second.  and yet life without love is hell of living.
anyone can live on grain,yet I wanted more than life of chimps to my friends. I think it was beginnings of idea, purpose of  all the religions that exist in this whole world. just guide for better life being human,other than an animal.

Abraham's teaching,along with the idea, the book"Seth Speaks" t was eye opening to me,wanted to share with my friends.
 in the bible, Jesus was tortured and killed, but the book "Seth Speaks" describes what really happened in different way

First I thought it was my text book not to stir any fear to my life. maybe purposely   described things that way? maybe?
 But when everybody could be saved,just by sharing the information,just saving Jesus himself be  best thing to do?


Is Christianity  about pushing anyone to the side, so you can have what you want?
I think if Jesus were saved just himself, he would blame for the tactics to cheat anybody else that was in the plot.  If he were to be such great teacher,he wanted to be saved by all. and wanted to live with all.
Sure, he wanted to live, yet what if Shakespeare's   Romeo and Juliet sort of play was going on behind the scene?And what if he had lost his love over the plot? Would Christian  be  willing to put that episode in the bible?
What if he had lost faith in people when things were done, and that caused blank period in our history?
 Yes he ended up sacrificing himself and he did best leaving many correspondences.
What if we all have chance to do things better having opportunity, what is best thing to do?

When I found Jesus, it was a love story.  but if everything has two side to the story, both physical and non physical, what  kind of life are we living?based on his message and based on his sacrifices?
Question I would like to ask you all  is Do you want to live all alone even after all sort of war is over and no one is fighting and loving each other and living in peace,yet  everybody knows you betrayed  others in order to save your physical life self only
it could be dream or nightmare.

Yes I am getting tired of witnessing things here and there. More I speak, maybe I am creating more confusion.
life is important and it is  everybody's birth right to explore,and enjoy, and surviving. but I 'd like to believe our life is better than what chimps go through.
love is just love, but life without caring and love, is as good as hell of living.  tricky part is more you know about true love, it hurts to  live life.  you sure can imagine his agony.
 that is  my life, I am living because you all  made same mistake  all over even after few thousand years.


I am not a traditional terms of"christian". I am just a crazy lover,  Jesus lover.
have a lot to say about Middle East, but I am taking Jesus's advice not to put  too much trust to  "his friends" 
 what I want is to live life with you all yet.
my life is ruined already anyway.  I just wanted leave things in best way as "I" wanted to
 if you don't believe that, you aren't be reading this sites anyway.
I still live all alone, am paying and living someone's  mistake because I didn't have much to say,could not say much, because I chose to  let others decide my fate, before believing in myself much before.

 If you have things to say come to say thing to my face with your name on your face.
 but please forgive me that no one cannot make me "like" anything  I don't like. All I can do for  is  I can  learn to love or learn to live by understanding.