9/5/11

True man show (movie)

More I know about what bible is or how bible describe things, I get lost  to figure out what people are really wanting out of it.
I believe Abraham is collection of energy that is created by ancestors who lead us all to right direction away or along with belief or  religions.because I see commonality in all the teaching, just in different expression.
I thought I could change the direction telling writing things,so everybody can make better decision.
I watched movie Trueman show last night.  It was not quite what I expected.
 The movie I saw was strange.  it was sort of looking at my life some way.  the difference is the "creator" is not human in my life.
I think the movie is about former president Trueman's nightmare coming true. I think all fell for communism in  the name of "religions"
everybody say same things, afraid to be different,started asking questions about when and how to hold babies and children, when to help, how to help, no one can't make own decision forgetting own job each used to choose consciously.
Is it OK?
more I say,  things go crazy because we are  not speaking same languages.  wonder why Babel tower in bible  collapsed?  something is really going wrong here.  Or is that right?I mean is that what we want?
It sounded like good idea isn't it?
 I shared  song "follow me" but I never liked to be "followed"
following each one's heart, isn't that Jesus was teaching?
 Just give info, and let it be.  just like its been, leave bible alone,leave bad literature and let things be?
I am tired of act talking   to "small children" for understanding when you all claim that you are better adult and mature than me.
My composition at elementary school about my future job was to be a special ed teacher to take care physically and mentally disabled children because I was raised watching my disabled brother and saw many people looking down on him and took advantaged of him, we got stones thrown at to us just being different, I thought that was my job to protect those in weak position in understanding of "people", and  thought it was meant to my job.but  that is when I believed being healthy is something I should feel guilty about and I believed  I should not wish my life to be happy or better, when I know anybody else believe they deserve much better than what I have or had.

What kind of world are we living now?
I know Japan is like part of North Korea now, forcing people to synchronize in "red"in order to hide the secret mistake
I thought cold war was over and America was free company
How much of what I feel is true now?
it seems outlaw about many things and everybody living in the war all over again
what happened to the peace and love, and freedom we all thought  wanted?
Is it my fault giving permission? letting people take advantages of me?  and that made people believe it is OK to take advantages of "things"just like "they" did?
.you choose your own life  direction.
I just love to be free from  all the responsibility you press onto my shoulders in the name of Jesus.
 American loves telling saying "I told you so"
but because of many misunderstanding, he could never be able to say that to any.  but from here, I think I can   because I gave you the answer, and its all your responsibility from here. I will start learning to say "I told you so"  

because I truly loved and cared small kids and  babies and whenever I see bad covering, hurting them,, I just removed the bad  and let them be, if you call the curse, its your fault not being able to see the intention.

you all are on your own just like I am.  pick your own belief, pick your own god that protect you alwaysgive you love always and you can feel love always.