7/9/12

Control Z

I feel unfair. as much as I am psychic and serving the world,my work doesn't get paid
I feel unjustified  keep paying other people's debt
So here is my  solution to offer
 forget everything and lets UNDO before this religious drama took place
 people who is in it, all go back to where they were in financial sense.
 world care money than belief any way
so no one feel burned or taken advantaged of this whole manipulative world control
money came in because of my work to be restored  to originator and  deal with the rest on its own?
 I hear many complaining I talk about money and material concerns, even call it as act of  evil.
So I want to clear the  slate to be fair and sound to everybody
 No psychic, no astrologer should make money in this whole world like I do
lets try go back to the style before this whole thing took place
 we all know more than we did before
  In this technology oriented society, I guess everything is OK as long as it don't get caught?
 everybody besides me  is all partners in crimes?

Not my life style or what I believe, but  we all are talking about  "ending"" changing" Christianity


How about control Z
 Could this whole thing and go back to where you were...2010 ish?

I am asking input and productive opinion and solution
 I got baby Jesus who  has world size insecurity issue
 I want those baby benefit, most Christian lady enjoy
any help saving my baby?