7/1/12

So far

nothing has changed
not really worried or care much
Sure Astrology, Astrologer got a lot to say about recent events happening in sky
Sure it look like it is designed that  all will  benefit for me to do the work, for  my life
well it was all  designed before humanity broke the balance
 as long as you keep listening my thought before your heart, nothing be fulfilled
guaranteed. things run based on fear and control.things has been running based on fear and control
 more you care about those, you will receive more of  the fear and control
   So here  I am to tell you that more flexible you are, more independent, more independent thinker  you are, less paranoid you get.. and will have more wonderful days next several years..card of "Strength"?
 Ah yes Saturn leave sometime in October the sign of Libra..
relationship, friends family changes a lot by then. maybe for better maybe for worse sure money moves as people moves and transform its relationship. kids is needed to be fed, women need to be taken cared... as much as men..
 just as usual
 just like any other time
 nothing has changed
more spiritual you are, more prone  to  other people's paranoia vibe..
be careful which music you choose to dance with, or dance for

Only people who have  established own life without others help should listen my thought,  and help my life,my people,  my world, 
  no friends of benefit wanted in my life,any more or less, keep what you stole from me already  and leave me alone
no question to ask, I ask no questions, I will tell no answer, friends to keep have already chosen and in tact, no evidence required  to earn my kind of friendship,just be who you are,I will just see through whatever in each of you and decide what to do

something great should not start from a wrong foot
but there is enough courtesy in every situation every person's value and emotion
  I am not angry or grumpy.. just being generous offering fairness to all
 you should be following me...
 you should have  been putting me first in priority before anything else

 you should be asking me what is desirable  to my face
 I am capable handling most of situations as you impose the responsibilities
 no joke no trick like you all have been
with me or not...physically
 try stay with me

follow your own burger king at your own risk
I  have no problem keeping you  in cage and watch through  life just like you do to me  day to day.
  So far I found that so many are in love with Burger KING and call themselves vegetarian...
mmm
yum yum...I enjoy  the wharper..and I am not vegetarian.
 please be easy on veges and flowers as much as cows and chickens.So far greens and flower seems to be be wasted  some
 balance
balance
balance
restore the balance

to my life and to this world
 so far not so good