7/31/12

Hermit

I am no hermit.
 but here is my attempt.  I see and understand that two people I cared most and loved and trusted most  went astray out of insecurity reason.  I was hoping to straighten things out..  so all of us can go  our own life
  I appreciate all the help and intention to help   the helpless girl who is almost abandoned by them.
  my father told me if there is god to throw it away, there will be another god who will pick it up.
 I  do not know what is going on. but I understand each of you in this truly care and really eager to help me save me.
If there weren't framework that to control or protect my being here, I would have received everything I dreamed of in my way and I wouldn't have needed any help to live my life.
  However, things happened  in a way, everybody want to help and be part of  my life,or press control or guidance to my life? and some received  life  that is made with decision based on unconscious.  And I am grateful about his work, yet, I know that this person is not really happy feeling deceived and being tricked by someone and keep doing the same  thing to my life just because he did not make the decision knowing what is going on
I read cards just because that is only "reality" I could trust. that  comes from my within. and there is no benefit other than greater good or my own good.  I am the reader and I am fully responsible.
I do not really make decision based on divination.  I trust who I see in people.  I trust what people say and do by observing.  My judgement is pretty sound, but  it get wronged when each say and do contradicted what each want unconsciously. 
I want success  to each spiritual and physical happiness.  I do acknowledge that you all love me and cares about me in great deal.  I am grateful and appreciate all the intention.

I know you all read thought or hear my thought, but the thought is flow of process to get somewhere and it is not what I believe or how I see..  please don't make decision of anything based on the wave of thought that changes how it is how it look flash of second or less. 

I appreciate  the effort trying to understand me, who I am, but I have to doubt your intention as long as you hear  the device before you let me see your eyes and feel how you are in my presence.
 I  like people, I love people, I value my friends more than they value me..

I am not asking whhole a lot.  Please be who you are, be a friend who know how to show respect to your  family and own friends.. So far I found a few possible  friends.  but half imaginary illusory just because I don't know if they exist..  they  are not supposed to be here as much as my being here as human...?!

well you tell me what is real, what is not please?