7/29/12

what the book is about

Here is my question.
Do you see the holy bible as book that describe  love of God or a  book that describes acts of  evil.not to not to not to? list of book or do this do this do this good list of book?
  I hear a lot about fear of devil  and made me wonder what it is about.
 its strange though  some people  see a good girl, but some see me as a girl with malicious intent
 I don't really understand "Christianity", but started understand what " Christ" means.   I guess its not Jesus's last name or family name?.. not sure.

For those who  see me  as human, I think projection  of myself is  not harmless, rather pretty good,just a girl who is bit stupid gulible but if you see me as something other than human, the projection of myself is something  not good. I have been wondering why.

 Just because many worries " Devil",lately, I tried to understand what it is.  Some said, it is opposite of Godhood.
 I don't know how Christianity  describes good behavior and bad behaviors to explain what is good, what godhood like.
In my culture, in my opinion, there is good action  and bad action depend on every situation, as much as  heaven and hell. and in that hell, there is   creatures that work for God to  make world better and in tact.
  And in my understanding, there is only life, either heavenly life or hell of living.  not specific place or world.  The fact is when you do good, you feel good, when you choose to do bad thing, you feel bad by nature.  I've  come to understand  state of mind defy how to see things, decide heavenly living or hell of living.

 basically,things  corresponds with personal  attitude and environment.
 if you changes yourself, the environment changes, people around you changes both who it is and how they behave when around you.
this could be momentary thing, or  one life experience or   amongst in many lives we may or may not experience to live.  I don't know what is gonna happen after death for sure. So I really don't know
but I started to believe that one   thing could be interpreted in various ways depend on how you are believing and feeling both consciously and unconsciously and unconscious good within is way superior than we could ever know fully.

 In my opinion, I love and like people who see me as a person and  see things in my time in my environment together.  Maybe   just to enjoy life granted at this moment.  Hopefully, the moment becomes a day, and then, week and then month and then a year and then   more and more fun along with it creating joy and happiness,  thats what I believe is act of working for God,  being happy, living heavenly life where no evil or devil exist.
 all we could do is figure out what is good and what is wanted and keep doing things  to be happy at every moment.
 I am sorry that all of book reader have to  deal with the trauma created through the ages.



PS
 In my opinion, any religious book is not representation of whole divinity. which  means books do not equate god, God or godhood.  We should  be mindful what you worship for or what message you really are worshiping and believing out of those books.