7/19/12

politicaly incorrect opinion

question for today regarding  conflicts that are going on in Middle Eastern countries is  similar to  the issue how to take good care of abused strayed dog that really is peaceful good loyal dog.

As one of those dogs, who live through the life, it is very hard for me to say to  trust western countries or to trust Christians. enough damage done and I am as heart broken as much as people in Middle eastern countries.
  either it takes in forms of UN or otherwise.
But one thing for sure is no one is playing god/God  in this whole thing
  I love peaceful solution.  And  I know that all of you do love the same.
I love to look and interact who are peaceful rather defensive offensive.
 I admit that I have the similar temper.
 but I am telling you all, it does not serve any purpose or anyone
 
FYI, I am non christian Asian who grow up with history that is not affected by Christianity. a little bit of weird  patriotism and Buddhism culture. not an Athist, I believe in divinity whatever called in any languages or expressions.
People,Please calm down not for the sake of UN or anything superficial action of Christianity. just be lovable instead of self destructive stupid.

abuse is abuse till to be understood it and cope it all together.
have to calm down to think and find own voice. I am telling you all sides of issues, both side of  peace makers.  everything becoming so stupid silly.  Be smart!!

as long as one of the sides is filled with anguish, there could not be real solution.  things always  go both way in mutual.
 to be honest, it is very hard for me  to take side of a hypocrite.
 you cannot teach peace without practicing it.
I do not take side, but a large number of lives have been lost. I hope and pray  that we can solve this  together by understanding  what we are doing and behaving

for real understanding, please  learn to take good care of self and then, own country first.  create peace in  self first and then small community, and then bigger cities, and then country as a whole.
being content with self spiritually, first hen should try to help others.


No no one should  feed raw honey to infant who are not ready for the sweetness of life and peace on earth till it grow up.

Be sweet and lovable
I mean everybody.
 let us be smartER than yesterday

after being betrayed so much,after  so many trust is lost, "trust me or  punish you" is just laughable.
 laughing,yet no one is getting happy

maybe someone who is in Middle East, can make me happy truly.


 Sincerely,