6/19/13

closure to play devils

In my understanding, devil is a creature that is lacking love in the intentions.
 My world is free of devil.  which means I do not play with him, but  if there were to be, I have to become one that is better than the one.
  So here is my deal with my devil that exist within myself.
 I dionot have sex or any fake act just to get mony or what I want.
  rather I want to give another chance to do things right, but  more I give chances,  it becomes debt and burden when they could not function right. so I will stop that effort.

 here is my decision.
 I claim my spiritual work I posted on the blog these past three year, but not in this worldly reality which mean I give permission to John Gutkosky and Bob Ritchie to  have and utilize those resulted income ans asset. This Only could be done and authorized when I become free of their my life management and control.   there is no excuse or any governmental issues for political reasons. it is obvious that any governmental effort for solution DID NOT work for solution.
 Untill everybody witnesses my liberation, the financial asset should stay in the air and John and Bob Re the one who is fully responsible for my worldly debt I may  create.

  No marriage no particulsar relationship. is what I need. No family environment would help my restoratoion of freedom and liberation.

  I am sorry. stealing is stealing.  until it  return or do something to compensate, there is no solution or nothing to talk about,nothing to do together.
talking about love? act on love by giving expressing the love.
 cards are not everything.
 if there is good intention, I will see it if one is lucky I will see it before my death
 if there is good intention, I will see it if one is lucky enough for me to understand
  if one ids not lucky enough one will lose opportunity to say sorry and thank you.


 if there is no good intention, I do not need to be part of it, or  do not want to know anything about  it.
 devil is artificial creature to make you act  right and  good. things that make you see opposite of  the devil.
 If intention were to be no one care or take action for the stealing, intention  to act of perfect crime,

Surely such person, group of people do not belong in my life in my world.

Do not touch my heart and asset unless you could fully restore or replace it with another life that is so free and no bandages.
Upon my successful exist, John and Bob are beneficially of my asset, my inheritance.
If they want to claim it at peace, they are fully responsible for restoring my life privilege and quality of life,  life value that is equal to what they claim to own financially.
 Upon successful liberation, the inheritance becomes compensation, guilt free money

  If I still care about them or love them in same way? is depends on what process they choose to take and make.

 as long as they are doing against my wishes, there is nothing productive.


Hope they know I am more compassionate than others just being here.
 Do you job and claim or justify own actions.
nobody else can do it.

I am not filing my copyright for my blog work. It is stupid to take such action when knowing any other laws and rules stop functioning.  United States being temporary holder of my copyright make a lot more sense.
 I hope United States know how to take care thing time to time depends on  actions they take.
 result we want is  justification with compassion.

I want one million ASAP for the first installment of this justification process.  and we can see and show  how safe and  secure this country's financial s e money management is.  time to prove something to the world.

if you couldn't start from a good foot to talk first step, skip it and make peace with it.
 is how I play with my devil.
 So its time to charge up my credit and hope I get approved for my credit card application based on the reality United States live and survive.  not the reality we decided to abandon.
  Yes my income last year iway more than   a billion in this sese.
Or Icould make peace with one million going the middle.

 I am bit extreme any way. I wanted to be with John. but Until he becomes free of things he is obsessive about I don't mind playing with any of you.

 I want you Greg..untill he is free, stay with me?
I want you Bob, until l he is free, stay with me?
both are Capricorn.. true workers at heart!!


so what do you say.
do you still want to  get off with me?
 cuz I like fun..
 we can play devil to each others by eating chocolates.

just can't call it  true love any more
sorry.
  that's trashed and ruined after I created it.
SEX rules now.
I love marital sex wouldn't you?

:)
























.