6/12/13

my love

by putting our hands on rest
let us enjoy the moment
 we did enough
  to share the moment of pure love
  we did try enough
 to share the taste of the water
  by putting our hands up in the air
 I know you be there to hold it if I fell in old trap of pain
by putting  things to rest
let us enjoy our lives
 we did enough
 love is too strong medicine for many
healing  is all about power management
 so powerful
 so mighty
  there is no instruction
there is only instinct to know what it is
in handling
 in utilizing
First moment is everything
First words is everything
 when everything is up to hands of others
  love is useless
  the   warmth is useless
  lets  rest things to  let it be
 bring  it to hands of God
  his mighty
his grace cures all of my worry and anxiety
time to let the water flow
 time to let the sky to be blue
 time to shine the light through the clouds

 you know that I belong to the Sunshine
 my heart belong to where it is
in the hands of God