6/16/13

Just


 My love, my soul mate, my another half
wanted you to know the love is real
 nothing started if his love wasn't real
 wanted you to know I wanted o help you  first
 carrying same burden of life
 wanted to share what  l have I found with you
  my family, your family
 I know they love me and you
 more than you know
  I know how much he care about you and me and and others.
 I know he care about you
 love is something invisible
 the intention is so powerful
 could be painful could be joyful to the core of being

I know you wanted love
I know you did not want  the money
 I know what  money worth
 I know how love worth
 I know how much life worth
 but when you lose meaning of life
 when you lose health, this body
 it mean nothing
reading cards mean nothing


I learned  all that  from lack of it
 living througgh the life with  pain
 sharing same burden,
 we can share good time or
 we could share only  pain
  still you  succeeded in life
 made fame and made all your dream come true
 was so proud of you to find it
   bit sad to see the tear here and there

 it is blessing and curse
meaning is value how you exchange it for something productive joyful
love, money, friendship loyalty
 as much as you hold onto the cards

 I have to, I had to  hold on to my cards I play
its not competition
love is powerful
  its just mean how we play is a lot more fun
 I just wanted you to know how much power I earned
 by finding him
 when I made a wish,
 when I  hid my tarot cards and learned  let things be
 when I choose not to use the tarot cards.
it was my beginning
 then  I found America
 everything began at that time
Yes my love is my cards I play
  He is always pure benign
 nobody really  know
 how good it is
 how powerful it is
  whtat card he is holding
 how powerful  impractical  his life is
 so impractical, but fun
  my family is filled with impractical idea
its not fire or air or soil

 its water and mud
 don't ;look good at all for rainy days

  water mean nothing if you don't wanna drink it
 water mean nothing if you are not thisty
 try to swallow fire
 did not work
 casting magic wand in air
 did not work
 waiting to grab the clouds
 I can play  fire with you
 as much as my love allowed me to do
 as much as there is water
  secure safe for you and for me
 I love you
  why don't you see?
 he loves you
 why don't you see?
 I am just a messenger to help others

I hope you know how much I respected, loved you,
 and probably  still do all and I will love you
 no matter what I see


Just stop and find love

there is a lot
 more than you know























made yourself ahead of life