6/26/13

Tatoos

because my dream is in the air
I can not  keep crying
 because my desire is in my  reach
 I have to keep going
 because pain is pain if you  try to feel it
  My reason being here is my business
 because  I have to carry on
I have to let the all of burden go
  time out of love
 time out of possibilities
  losing site of all,
 time out
 still see the rainbow of hope
 before the flood
 because I know
because I always know
 your expectation is unproductive
  power of one man is hopeless
  power of tyrant is useless
power of the change lies on faith of people
  power of the change lies on desire of people
for  the change
for the peace
   when  the wall that divide East and West collapsed
  we saw the possibilities of humanity
 when  hot yet cold  war  was over
  we saw the possibilities of humanity
  it is natural flow of the desire for peace and harmony

not one person initiated or crashed down the wall of Berlin

not one person tried to end the cold war
  we all just made effort as whole
power of human is like a piece of dust
 my reason being here is time of being

Its just part of my journey
 If you see something more
  I will change the flow
If you see something less
 I will expand it to  something good

scars on the wall do not bleed like body
   scars on my arm heal itself someday
  blessing of the divine
  scaredd like picture perfect  tattoo
 maybe it look like a star filled with  flowers
graffiti for peace
I  am here
 not crying  for the spilt milk
out in the Milky way.

I am here
 not caring pain of others they may receive
 being ignorant
 uncontrollable pain
 No one   know the real hell
 No one knows the real pain of life
  I can give you all as my guidance
  soul speaks more than words
  I am standing here
As  my soul  weep,
will learn possibilities of my self
 will see power of people
faith of people
 that never changes
 goodness of the picture
  just because I have to keep going
  abandoning all the burden and pains.