6/23/13

Dear people on the big boat

Hello. I am writing this messege to all people on the boat.
 This situation happened before.
 I suggested a party that involves everyone who love to share good time with me.
  It turned out,  because of the secrecy that insist I was a stupidest girl who was tagged, who has  no management power of money or  necessity of life, but hold power to manage whole world.
  And here I am living their expectation of being the girl.
  Its not fair to make one guy to break expectation of  the others.
 I even offed idea to milk things to make look like decent.
 My family did not give up free money , privilege, power being my family
 My friends did not want to give up  future opportunity for more work and the my asset that has spent and gone while I was blinded by the religious activity.
  to make look like all are fine, then why don't you run and broad cast  the images and information of past Crucifixion movie that is already made to the people who are online listening to my thought?
  get done with it with Pure man made ending of the activity.
 Please don't involve me to make yourself look justified in all of this.
 I can help thing to move in productive direction.
  all you have in mind is killing confinement,how to use every opportunity to make money, use my life for something other than  reasons I consciously agree with,keep the money, make justification out of my expense and out of expense of  my pain and all the  agony.
 

I don't know who you all  are, where  the party is, where the party is set up for.. self justifying party?
 be realistic is the advice you all need to hear.

created  artificial environment that make me  helpless ignorant yet powerful tyrant, and then every effort I make to be good, it all go shitty lacking reality to make it believable of anything.

 I play my role good, you all, just can't help burn it.
  If you all know who I am, should be able to find  realistic way to bring me to the destination.
 Who is running this whole world right now?
  and who is giving and who is taking?