6/29/13

Nature of abundance

I truly believe that nature of abundance exist within the action of giving,and letting go.
 I do not hold on to painful thought too much, at least I tried to.
  In this three years of my spiritual journey, it was all about deprivation.It was my freedom, my decision making power,my faith, my spirituality, worldly happiness and worldly success, financial freedom, freedom to utilize reality and my abilities I was blessed, born with.constantly battling whether to give up my fight or not pushing against such control. Its safe and  fakely , superficially protected.  so hard to let this fake reality go, but I am very realistic.  Knowing how things would go failure,knowing there is room for success or improvement, I  cannot voice myself.

In this country,in my journey there were not much expectation for me to live or survive, or live in joy.
  If this is all Christianity is about, I am deeply disappointed.  though I am willing and hoping to find my way to be successful.
 Hope to find my way to next destination to  find  and start  next phase of my spiritual journey.

I  need a messenger who could guide me to somewhere in the middle East region. Not or permanent stay at this point. I  just need to know things  and pick up something where it  left off last time from the region directly.

If nothing is ready, then I need provision, my own perspective, and If something are ready, I would like to know  how to find a way  to bring  success to the region as whole.

I do not wish to be engage in losing battle. I want success and most peaceful yet joyous process to the end of..  I want everybody to know that this may not finish in my life time, but  if we have good beginning, good start, we will have something to carry on, something good to hand over  to next generations to come.





I need people who could support me emotionally and financially supporting my life in general for this new journey.  I hope to find such people.