6/23/13

I don't care just need money , resource for my work and my day

I don't support unethical activity or do not support stealing or wrong doing. wrong behaviors.
 Knowing it  is bad,and   illegal doing it anyway is  always wrong behavior. When you do not know what is bad and what is good, you are just stupid innocent where nothing go right or nothing go wrong,nothing to regret nothing to accomplish.
After all the blog activity I wrote and kept records, its sad to see that nothing had changed.  No improvement or no changes to be recognized.
I  do not mind providing my copyright of my work when time is right and  if it is right person to provide for.
   I see this current situation is so messed up because of personally biased e management of things and my life.
Here is my offering.  Eventually, I will  provide my cop right  to certain person who can utilize the asset,however, before I receive financial  benefit and income resulted from this  asset, nothing cannot go further. sex for money is OK as long as it is fun.  Its personal choice to obtain any woman. It is his life, that do not belong to mine.  As long  as I receive my asset that sustain my life independently he can wait  or postpone his sex until I started liking him to cause enough  affection or permanent separation for good.
 If they are intend  to keep  my asset as there  are, they must provide immediate asset access to those  asset accordingly.
And organization must be  firm about  securing my financial life, life  security standard to be as same as them or equal in quality in the term of   standard of life.
  Are you F kidding? I was the one who created  things to be read.  without my work, there was nothing to sell or manage.  I wanted  people to "find "It did not meant to  force the flow of curiosity or natural organic flow of human nature. If anything  there were to be "work",everybody who  touched  my work to make money  ruined core of my intention.
You all ruined many years of spiritual work which was done more than you all know or understand.  the damage is huge and its done   to the core.
More than anything,   my good faithful intention and   devotion for success got ruined. I should be the one asking total compensation of the damage done so far.  It was guaranteed success. yet everybody  had wrong foot and start.   No one can justify my life damage and  damage of my work  to the core no matter what. When people  make conscious  decision to justify my pain as reasonable,  everything go astray.

I am here to change direction from course of self destruction  to course of productive. my life is(represent) your life, your life really is my life


Just make avenue for me to have the eight million dollars. and  each will deal with own action taking money   spending time as much as I do.
  Got that baby?
 you don't know what you want yet
 you could keep your own life and my part of life. and when time comes, I will gladly give  what you need to feel safe and secure. we maybe together we may not.
I hope to know why you are in my life
 Its sad to see, you wanted that  so badly and plotted killing me for the money??
 bit sad, but everybody  have moment of desperation.
Just like one day in our past

 you can buy my copyright for eight Million and how about adjusting  things between the  two of you?
 I will want to write something fun.   done with online publishing spirituality that kept causing temptation for stealing to others.  I would  like independent people to work with me  and publish it  straight to hard copy.

Politically, I made decision to stay neutral. for both domestic or foreign issues.
 I do understand that my opinion is eccentric and my view of things are eccentric and provoking. as long as I feel safe ad secure  I will keep providing guidance and financial emotional political support.
  Not intending to stop any flow of things.  but if change were to be called upon, please let me know time to time
 I acknowledge the power of my thought and voice. but I just cannot commit anything  any project knowing its going to  blow up ending up failure.
 I hope to have understanding  of my  decision making ability. Its not perfect, but I know when it work, when its not gonna work. how it works, how its not gonna work.
 I hope people to know that I do not like responsibilities and my size of conscious, this much of confident voice really  is temporally astrologically stated and it will change time to time.  I hate to feel wasting my time unable to utilize  what I see and what I am capable of right now.
  Please know that things were  not set to this way. Everything you all have and enjoy day to day  are supposed to be my resource and tool to be utilized for bigger intention and project for  such  auspicious time for me.whenever luck was on my side for bigger success we just blew it one by one.  you all wasted my luck for success.  sex does not define my success.  and everybody crazy over who does what and when?  What F going on?
I hope you all get smart and become productive  enough to make things happen for my financial,my  life  security.
 If he  is capable of accomplishing,playing  my role, I would  gladly give  him the role and the authority  to manage things. but I want success.  all of "work"and productive things so far is done by me.
  started thinking  feeling  helpless in partnership.  maybe not meant to work together. If so,   we could be productive accepting the fact?
 I hope to see how world look like for me.
 It was all way to prospective as whole world before I found out betrayal of people.




well I offered solution.as always
what happened cannot be changed
what we can change is our future
Not so  bright as used to be
 Not so much to do
My hope is faith of people who stayed in that regions.

just appreciative you all stayed there.
 God bless you all