6/26/13

Well, here I am

I hope everybody know and understand that my effort trying to help criminals(people who committed bad actions) were my kidding
.Just kidding or could be serious. What do YOU think?
My writing, expression ,Its good guidance to follow. Country of  Japan always know what to follow, how to follow my advice.  not always better for my life, and wondering why I do not want to be there without doing one critical thing.

In my opinion, Jesus Christ was asshole,son of bitch who created  mess in the size of the world
 In American expression, I could only find right words to describe. which there are not any expression in my language..  I am borrowing expression that is most  appropriate.
Well drama is drama, enough is enough.
Of course I am kidding
  In my language, there is saying in my culture that there is no medicine for stupidity; death and dying only cure the deadly disease..Maybe Christianity got something right, but HOW WE BRING REAL death?
pushing the Nuclear missile all at once?

everybody want things to be real and honest and truthful.
 So what are our solutions?


following a wrong map and get burned at the destination, feel burned with what they found was old Christianity.
If I give you right map,right guidance, good path to take, could it be better? Can we do it right and get to where everybody be  OK..?
perfection is lost, damages have done,I am so torn physically.everybody feeling lost.
Is there anybody who want to be on my side?

so fucking tired...Please someone STOP this madness of Christianity!!!
Whether you all believe or not,I am the  last  chance to straighten Christianity.both old and new.