7/1/13

incognito

when Sun goes down
  stroke of clouds float in the air
 incognito
 no one knows what it is
 looks like colored by the Sunlight
 looks like reflection of the sunlight
 looks like part of the universe
looks like clothes you were for a day
  looks like
something visible
looks like
something invisible
clouds hold no desire
 cloud hold no dream
  clouds  are puzzle
 we used to play
 clouds hold no regret
 clouds hold no  smile
 clouds only hold hint of tear
  your feet under neath
  eyes looking up
 ears towards me
 nature of clouds
  incognito?

trying to catch you within my hands
 you tell me I had it
  trying to  feel you within my hands
 you tell me I had it
 the moment
 we thought and dreamed
 we could ride the clouds over the windy storm
 we could swim  through clouds over the Sunset
 we could run through the clouds  holding desire
my creation
  was on your hands
 to be hold in the cloudy sky
my expectation
was on that day
 to find possibilities for the change
 the day I took the huge leap
 with you
 you are always incognito
you were always incognito
 until I cry out for you
until  I suffer  thirst for you
 your name is incognito