5/2/13

half the moon

When you are there I lost counting those stars  to look up
 When you look up the sky
 I smell and taste the dry hay far away from us
 When meter shower finishes
 I wear clothes of milk
in a way you feel the wind  of tunnel
 When the moon get dark
 you lose your shadow in  your room
 you are the light
 that shines my day
 day and night
 When I am alone
 you hid behind the morning
 When I sleep
you rise above the darkened night

your time is faster than me
 my time is a lot faster in the sky
 where you float
 where you watch over
 your clouds is veil to grab and hold you
 kiss is  await after the night
 your lips are on my eyes
caressed with eyebrows
 I just know its you
 by closing my eyes

light

that goes through every inch of body
 luminosity
that shine  through this universe
 over the time
smile
 that bring you higher and higher
 over he drunken half moon