5/18/13

John Lennon

If he were alive today, what he would advise me? that was my one of questions and in my  prayer.
dream of artist  stands on the ground of grace and beauty
When I listened songs of Beatles  it was just because my former boyfriend was in love with John Lennon.  I was never into English songs before. One of mix tape he made for me was filled with songs of Beatles.
All my loving, Norwegian wood were good ones as much as only you (platters), white room(cream).


John Lennon,He was great artist. that is one thing for sure.His life made me think which direction I should be following.
Push against something, rebel against something are not my game.  My horoscope is made to endure till its break. not to fight or rebel against by fighting. Violence or not non violence, Gundi was christianity preacher, and taught non violence to stop the wars.It was  the life of Gundi and Martin Luther King Jr. rebel against unfairness and injustice.  they are great achiever of"change "in  this whole world.dream, love. They pushed for  the peace(cuz they had to?) peace were shouted out mostly  in  this country, US.  this fact  is very interesting.
 But what if peace were to be natural desire of majority,  love were to be natural desire if everyone given same chance?!

Gundi  preached non violence  harming his health and his physical body. What a self destruction that was.  I could follow his path, I could follow path of John Lennon made , I could follow path of Martin Luther King Jr. made.
 Do we need to PUSH or just follow natural desire...?!

Want and Need are two different issue.  Is it really wise to make me live being  blind ? in order to get decision direction/ clues to manage    whole world?
 When there is no enough laws and rules, promise exist on earth to kep status quo, there is nothing to move forward or move  backward.
  I ant to make peace with where I am.  right here  with people who wish to be part of my life.







As a Japanese woman,  I have great respect for YOKO Ono. for  her effort and support for this man, John Lennon.  In the 60's and 70's country of Japan was still conservative uptight culturally.  He must have seen eyes of Japanese toward her which was different from  how they treat him.  Money or fame cannot change how people really feel and think.status of woman in Japan is  far behind of the world standard.
I read in the book that they spent  family vacation in Japan .   If Double fantasy were to be one of his successful work, I think  he realized how to protect her and his family in better different way, here in America realizing something    by visiting, staying in Japan for family vacation.(its merely  my personal opinion.)
Yes Japan is nice place for vacation as much as Hawaii,Las Vegas,.Chicago, NY.  Washington D.C.!!! Its very beautiful......





his idea of God is interesting.(John Lennon)

God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain
I'll say it again
God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain

I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me
Yoko and me
And that's reality

The dream is over
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday
I was the dream weaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
And so dear friends
You just have to carry on
The dream is over