5/16/13

true love

Under the Sun
waves sing a song of love
 gentle breeze sing a song of past
water in my eyes
 nothing is too late
 smoke got in to my eyes
 right by the side of the fire

Under the bridge
 counting rain drops
spotting flying seagulls
savor honey of the past

Under the sky
clouds opens
door to the beam of light
Under the ground
god of ocean
playing my mind
shaking my heart
breaking my heart
right below my foot step
Piano
Drum
Guiter
whatever you like
 make noise
do something
singing a song of love
 endless flow of the tear and fear

Under the ocean
endless breathing of the music
where time slow down
where light never get through
bottom of the ocean
where pot of gold sleeps
where dream sleeps
 your heart dances
where rain never falls
 your hands get warmed up
 your heart revitalize

just to caress you
 just to hold you
 love of ocean
 love of the sea
water of the water
flower of the flower
flower of the world
 that is you