5/14/13

in my life

There are people I remember
some are going out of my life
 some stay in my life
  worst pain of life is to lose true love of life
when you both are in love
 worst life you could ever live is after losing true love,
you still have to live with people who caused the loss
in the faith and love of God

 I live hell of life every day
 when you are in pain, time slows down
 when you savor moment, time slow down
 does anybody have clue how long really  is two thousand year?
wanna hold your breath and test it?

There are people I remember
 some love me
 some hates me
out of love
out of regret
Some stay close by
 some lived far away
 best part of life isto  re unite in friendship in good term
worst part of  life is something keep reminds me of the past

nothing real
nothing true
 survival is everybody's game
 where there is no survival
where there is no food to live
 everybody fair
 fair game is my sole winning game
 and  then wonder what and why  I am here right now
 have body
 not have body
it doesn't matter
life is  given gift
experience is flesh and blood of souls
truly,
I do not really have to help those in need of my help
honestly
why do they ask my help, someone who lost lid of the brain?
lost quality of life
cuz my information worth a lot more than everything combined in the air
 its useless any way.
  need find someone who know what is good life, meaningful life in my situation.
need to find someone who know value of life,who know what love is


something new
something new